Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift on Lady Gaga

Mr S

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Zander said:

If you didn't see that easter egg video with Taylor she likes to sew seeds and gave the example of when she talked a couple of months ago about Brendon, who then she collabed with. Just sayin' :ally:

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I  think a collab is coming. 

It’s never going to happen :laughga:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
9 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

I love how she knows every detail of Gaga career choices so far. I am just happy my two faves love each other. I want them to collab but i think Taylor is too big of an artist for Gaga to collab. She doesnt really wanna collab with artists on her own league lol

I mean she collabed with Beyonce

Emigrante

She's always been a fan of Gaga.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

John Wayne

When your #2 stans your #1 :nooo:

Remember a few months ago when Taylor was seen in the same studio that Gaga was using and a collab was rumored? I maybe REALLY delusional, but I think they probably recorded something.

if not, welp :vegas:

Bradley

Also can we appreciate how she knows every single project Gaga did, even American Horror Story, and the fact that which album won a Grammy, and that AHS won a Golden Globe?

“Hey GaGa! Speling is fun!”

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, Taide said:

Lady Gaga to Howard Sten in 2013:

"We’ve met a few times, and I can’t say anything bad about her. What she doesn’t know [is] I was at the AMAs or something,” she explained on the radio program. “Her and I were sitting next to each other and she goes, ‘Oh my God! I love ARTPOP. I love ‘Applause,’ and ‘Applause is my favorite song,'” she explained on the program. But that wasn’t enough to sway Gaga — yet.

“I was thinking, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah. This chick is full of s–t. But then my buddy called me, Brandon, who’s my stylist, and she was doing a shoot and he was styling her… He goes, ‘Taylor Swift is in here blasting ARTPOP so loud, and she is dancing and she’s posing.’ I thought to myself, ‘I like this girl.’ You know why? Because she said the same thing to my face that she said behind my back. Yeah, I like her.”

How if she was strategically doing that, knowing Brandon is Gaga's stylist also, lol. I mean, this thought just crossed me now. But I'm kidding of course 

crisTEAne

NOW COLLAB GURLZ

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DelusionalGaga

People can compliment each other without having to collaborate. Like, it's super nice that she's saying all of that about Gaga but they're nothing alike as musicians and they'd never work together in a song. 

dit

Taylor has legit always been so sweet to Gaga and there hasnt ever been any questionable or shady comments or behavior from her towards Gaga EVER unlike many other popgirls who claim they like Gaga but have shaded her on many occasions or said slightly shady stuff. Glad Taylor is a real woman of her word and does not flip flop her narrative about Gaga ever regardless of what the general consensus about her is to the GP. 

LeoFameMonster
8 hours ago, Economy said:

I can't remember my twitter account

What does the tweet say?

when you're on GAGA daily more than Twitter

tumblr_o5zzwuQnkN1tl1wfio1_500.gif

ltlmnstr

We love her again! Lmao

I remember Brandon Maxwell saying Taylor was enjoying ARTPOP at a shoot.

Archived