💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || The Fame Ball Tour Performances

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Today is the FINAL Day to send your rates! The ceremony will take place on Saturday, May 25th :)

@Davian@rumours@Twitter@Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa@lifeasgeorge@Mirages@DiamondKing@ProjectJoanne@Lazz Monster@Auralegends@SamanthaC@Nuggets@Glamourpuss@dllcll@Dolores@Animal Claws@Donna Noble

If you already sent them, please disregard this message!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondKing
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Today is the FINAL Day to send your rates! The ceremony will take place on Saturday, May 25th :)

@Davian@rumours@Twitter@Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa@lifeasgeorge@Mirages@DiamondKing@ProjectJoanne@Lazz Monster@Auralegends@SamanthaC@Nuggets@Glamourpuss@dllcll@Dolores@Animal Claws@Donna Noble

If you already sent them, please disregard this message!

I'm so sorry I totally forgot about this :messga: I try to send in my rates as fast as possible

SharkmanthaC

Will it be too late if I send in tomorrow afternoon?

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Will it be too late if I send in tomorrow afternoon?

No, I'll make sure to include yours :) 

KatieJudasGaga4

Hey guys! The ceremony will take place on today, Saturday, May 25th at 12 PM (PT)! I'll make a new thread and tag all of you for notice! 

Davian
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Hey guys! The ceremony will take place on today, Saturday, May 25th at 12 PM (PT)! I'll make a new thread and tag all of you for notice! 

I won’t make it to the ceremony unfortunately:messga: I have to film at a local jazz festival:oops:

Anyways Future Love for the win:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Mirages
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I will be checking in anytime possible...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived