dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait she really said that? :air:

I actually don't think she was insulting her crowd, she was just trying to be funny I guess but I guess she went a little too far with 'I still got paid.' :air:

I mean I have to watch the video to understand the tone of that line though, maybe it would seem less offensive if she said it in a jokingly manner.

She was definitely joking around and trying to be funny, and she also talked about how smart they all must be. Typical concert banter/working the crowd. That one lady must have been very stuffy and sensitive to get upset about a few curse words and so called insults, because it's a gigantic reach to consider any of it insulting except maybe that one joke about getting paid/fans/non-fans being forced to attend. Still, cringing at LM going after that lady on twitter.

I can't sleep so I watched the video and read the little transcript—half the crowd seemed into Gaga's show and people filmed it even tho they weren't supposed to, the other crowd was not feeling it.  Not her typical audience lol. If she's going to do a paycheck gig, she'd probably have a better audience if she performed at a rich person's party or wedding like Beyonce and Katy have done in the past.

imnotyourbabe10

Can "software people" please be the new soccer moms of social media?  The doctors that found "The Cure?" Or those that cashed their Shallowbucks?  :diane:

TSUNAMI
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

LOOOL :lmao: Her alter ego Karen is rolling in her grave :rip:

She has the same 'ß' in her name as 'Scheiße' :firega: Gaga's impact :firega: Stan confirmed :firega:

Yes. As in gross. Lol

ImMatt

Idk, that SAP show kinda makes me a bit mad that she did a full 2hr show for software people that didn't really care about her, but a lot of European fans will go YEARS without seeing her now she's stuck in Vegas and had to cancel the end of the JWT (my date included).

Sanne Godijn
8 hours ago, dit said:

omg MESS :air:

Apperantly this lady has never heard of comedy

Bradley
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

She was definitely joking around and trying to be funny, and she also talked about how smart they all must be. Typical concert banter/working the crowd. That one lady must have been very stuffy and sensitive to get upset about a few curse words and so called insults, because it's a gigantic reach to consider any of it insulting except maybe that one joke about getting paid/fans/non-fans being forced to attend. Still, cringing at LM going after that lady on twitter.

I can't sleep so I watched the video and read the little transcript—half the crowd seemed into Gaga's show and people filmed it even tho they weren't supposed to, the other crowd was not feeling it.  Not her typical audience lol. If she's going to do a paycheck gig, she'd probably have a better audience if she performed at a rich person's party or wedding like Beyonce and Katy have done in the past.

Actually as someone who worships Gaga, I am rather calm at her shows.

Just because someone doesn't scream and yell doesn't mean they're not enjoying it.

JazzGa
4 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Heres the full show if anyone's interested

Yas omg!! I thought we would never see it but here's the full thing! Visuals are tiny and crap but the audio is good enough! Bopping :music:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Fresco
13 hours ago, dit said:

"you software ppl ready to F--k?!" "there aint no cubicles! there aint no private planes!" :air: :lmao: 

Fans at Enigma: Yaaaas!

Software people standing next to your co-worker and your boss:  Introvertedly thinking ok, but not going to react if the boss doesn't.

DutchHooker

OMG

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

AllyCampana
12 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

And she better be thankful that Gaga didn't ask them to get their d*cks out :ally:

I CHOKED

Ally

Archived