dit

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

What is this skddhehejes :ladyhaha: I love a comedy queen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
caulixtla

I just realized something: I don’t think Gaga did the SAP concert for the money. Gaga did it because SAP agreed to let her mom talk about mental health and making kindness cool.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

monsieurRed
10 minutes ago, caulixtla said:

I just realized something: I don’t think Gaga did the SAP concert for the money. Gaga did it because SAP agreed to let her mom talk about mental health and making kindness cool.

yep, when I saw her mom was there I thought oh this must be for the BTW foundation. It's wonderful how she's still so dedicated to it. Remembered when it first started and Oprah interviewed her?

🧚‍♀️

Awakened M
38 minutes ago, dit said:

"you software ppl ready to F--k?!" "there aint no cubicles! there aint no private planes!" :air: :lmao: 

I legit read this before watching the clip. I thought this was a joke. Lmfao!!!!:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

LOVE JUNKIE

Anyone graduating high school this year please make this your yearbook quote

on a three day bender

Awakened M

Poppy is quaking in DOS.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

TheSlash
32 minutes ago, caulixtla said:

(In the last SAP thread, we had a heated discussion about the advantages of functional vs. imperative programming)

why not have both government shutdown GIF

OT: Soooo, I'm a software people (sic! :derpga: ), can I call this a dedication from Gaga :flutter: ?

Ew, David!

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, dit said:

omg MESS :air:

the replies :air:

poor software lady had no idea what she was getting herself into loool

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, dit said:

She's German and a businesswoman, don't expect her to fall for this ( from her perspective) alternative and experimental stuff :laughga: .

Ew, David!

Gagz4Gaga
13 minutes ago, dit said:

Sorry software lady, Ally Maine wasn’t available tonight :laughga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Haroon

LOOOL :lmao: Her alter ego Karen is rolling in her grave :rip:

14 minutes ago, dit said:

She has the same 'ß' in her name as 'Scheiße' :firega: Gaga's impact :firega: Stan confirmed :firega:

mindintransit

I read the replies to the software lady. Told her. Some people are pretty humorless. Sad for them. The only SAP  people who were really not having fun were the ones who were turned away because the venue was at capacity. Apparently the organizers didn't anticipate that  everyone registered for the conference would show up for the concert. 

Archived