💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

"Trying to Stan Lady Gaga" Series

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

This is one of the cutest videos I've ever seen and I don't think I've seen anyone post about it here:

This guy has a "Trying to Stan *insert celebrity*" video series and the Gaga one is my favorite. He's never stanned anyone so hard so instantly I don't think. 

edengowon

I've been watching since the start

This guy is such a cutie :giggle:

His reaction to Gaga breaking her hip shows how much he cared about her in such a short period of time

the artist formerly known as melancholia

likeitrough

he's done 4 videos about LG so far and his girlfriend provides the videos from fan suggestions.

eugh. a stable and healthy relationship though? never heard of it. :vegas:

HorusRa2
4 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

I've been watching since the start

This guy is such a cutie :giggle:

His reaction to Gaga breaking her hip shows how much he cared about her in such a short period of time

I know! Such a moment to watch. 😍

Shanghaikid43

Yeesss, watched these last week, his reactions are great and its clear he quickly starts to stan her. 

The best part is when he gets to the sound of music medley, because he's a theater major, and initially suspects she can't pull it off. His realization that she is nailing it is just *chef's kiss*

Miel

I watched the video where he reacted to the Oscars 2016 performance and him bawling almost started to make me bawl.

I... am starting to stan him

3 points in and ready for more

gagaxsebert

I watched when he started and when he said “I’m going to try Stan Lady Gaga” I thought that won’t be hard :firega:

Used to be HighRoad

michael angelo

thanks for the suggestion! he's rlly cool :lolly:

we could belong together

Schizophonic

i love his videos! its so great to see other people fall in love with her! hope there are more videos to come!

Archived