Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Singer refused liver transplant, feared gay donor

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

According to El Universal, ranchera music icon Vicente Fernández refused a medically necessary liver transplant for fear of receiving the donor organ of a “homosexual or drug addict.” In an interview, Fernández explained that he ceased touring in 2012 after doctors found a cancerous lump in his liver while at his Houston stop. “They wanted to give me some other cabrón’s liver, and I told them ‘I’m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dude’s liver,’” the singer said.  “I don’t even know if he was gay or a drug addict,” he added.

I showed my mom this and she said “Entre mas viejos mas pendejos.”  :air:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gam

Have fun dying then :triggered:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

I kind of see his point though.

If I was ugly and straight I'd worry that a genetically superior gay liver might not be compatible with my body :ohno: I dont think this was homophobia.

Delusional Aura

Good. Someone else who is more grateful will get it :madge:

Antichrist

I’m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dude’s liver

this is some next level loyalty :nooo:

Delusional Aura
Just now, Nino said:

I kind of see his point though.

If I was ugly and straight I'd worry that a genetically superior gay liver might not be compatible with my body :ohno: I dont think this was homophobia.

I was about to drag you but.... I am deceased instead :diane:

mauvais

Fellas, is it gay to receive a vital organ transplant from another man? 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

I’m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dude’s liver

this is some next level loyalty :nooo:

Homophobe or Monogamous icon? You decide.  :air: 

Haroon

"I’m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dude’s liver"

Surely the wife hadn't married him for his liver? :rip: But yeah the part after was homophobic and he doesn't deserve our rainbow metallic glitter covered livers :unicorn:

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

According to El Universal, ranchera music icon Vicente Fernández refused a medically necessary liver transplant for fear of receiving the donor organ of a “homosexual or drug addict.” In an interview, Fernández explained that he ceased touring in 2012 after doctors found a cancerous lump in his liver while at his Houston stop. “They wanted to give me some other cabrón’s liver, and I told them ‘I’m not going to sleep next to my wife with another dude’s liver,’” the singer said.  “I don’t even know if he was gay or a drug addict,” he added.

I showed my mom this and she said “Entre mas viejos mas pendejos.”  :air:

What does entre mas viejos mas pendejos mean?

Mirages

Yes cause that's how transplants work...you get an HIV infested, alcohol and drug soaked, cirrhotic liver when they're trying to save your life :triggered:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived