Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Singer refused liver transplant, feared gay donor

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Quartz
1 hour ago, Isidro Guevara said:

I recently came out to my father and he just doesn't believe that I am gay (maybe bi idk). He told me to throw away my Gaga albums and listen to him or any other band that is just like him and the latino culture.  I felt heartbroken I can't abandon Gaga.

Punch him in the face. Nothing can emasculate a 'macho' man more than being beat up by a guy who listens to Gaga :trollga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdmistTheLight
8 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Plus, his son (the one in the middle)

alex-foto.jpg

Lol, I legit thought he was wearing kinky dog ears for a second

Liberaté mi amor

brucee
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

rainbow metallic glitter covered livers :unicorn:

this.

hello hello baby.

JustinTrudeau

Does he not know how much screening the organs go through when it comes to donations/transplants?

And when the organs are clean and healthy to use, it shouldn't matter who it comes from. 

Why do people think of homosexuality as a disease and not a ... you know... sexuality? :triggered:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Vergil

Hope it can be used on a better human being. 

Ot: bye Felicia

Antonio

Natural selection better do it's work

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

That J

This makes me LIVID.

If this person was truly sick, they would take anything available. 

I am on the liver transplant list and have literally been on my death bed and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and I would take the liver of a hamster if I could just feel BETTER.  

How dare that person deny something that myself and many others are literally DYING for.  

Ugh this just isnt cool.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

My surgeon told me there is a chance of getting a liver that is compromised, meaning a period of time where nobody knows what the person it came from was up to. So, it could carry an HIV gene or something else but they do become available.

They told me as sick and as bad as this is, "HIV would not even affect you. It's worth any risk because you are dying."

So when my phone rings and it's time to go, I dont care what liver it is.  And anyone who TRULY FEELS THIS would say the same.  

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, That J said:

This makes me LIVID.

If this person was truly sick, they would take anything available. 

I am on the liver transplant list and have literally been on my death bed and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and I would take the liver of a hamster if I could just feel BETTER.  

How dare that person deny something that myself and many others are literally DYING for.  

Ugh this just isnt cool.  

1 hour ago, That J said:

My surgeon told me there is a chance of getting a liver that is compromised, meaning a period of time where nobody knows what the person it came from was up to. So, it could carry an HIV gene or something else but they do become available.

They told me as sick and as bad as this is, "HIV would not even affect you. It's worth any risk because you are dying."

So when my phone rings and it's time to go, I dont care what liver it is.  And anyone who TRULY FEELS THIS would say the same.  

dont know if you saw my post a page before?

hiv would be the least problem you have, drop one pill a day and thats it. but you would not even catch it because they would put you under pep (not confuse with pRep!).

i was at a point the white of my eyes turned yellow and so did my skin. similar to this (this is a google image, not me but i looked similar color)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTommMFBN4QYZozDDr5vhN

my hair fell off and my skin on my body got so thin that i was able to see all of my veins.

my body started to have water, more than 25 liters only in my belly... i looked very pregnant and it started to squeeze my lungs while i was laying down.

i had fever up to 41,8 degrees and i literally felt that i was about to die.

this is a point you dont think about having hiv anymore, this is pure surviving.

thats why this idiot makes me so angy. so many friends of mine from the hospital are going through this right now... and i´m really sorry to hear that you do as well. and they even consider to give him a liver when he clearly doesnt respect it makes me very angry

Juanjo

What an idiot. I hope my mom and grandma stop stanning this a**hole,  and that one of his sons finally comes out. 

Lady Rah Rah

I have no words :selena:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

JusKeepBreathin

Who cares? It's his body. 

Let him suffer the consequences.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

That J
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

dont know if you saw my post a page before?

hiv would be the least problem you have, drop one pill a day and thats it. but you would not even catch it because they would put you under pep (not confuse with pRep!).

i was at a point the white of my eyes turned yellow and so did my skin. similar to this (this is a google image, not me but i looked similar color)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTommMFBN4QYZozDDr5vhN

my hair fell off and my skin on my body got so thin that i was able to see all of my veins.

my body started to have water, more than 25 liters only in my belly... i looked very pregnant and it started to squeeze my lungs while i was laying down.

i had fever up to 41,8 degrees and i literally felt that i was about to die.

this is a point you dont think about having hiv anymore, this is pure surviving.

thats why this idiot makes me so angy. so many friends of mine from the hospital are going through this right now... and i´m really sorry to hear that you do as well. and they even consider to give him a liver when he clearly doesnt respect it makes me very angry

Omg...

You just described me.  The water gain, the yellow of my eyes, the thin skin which bleeds and is see thru....omg. That is me right now. It's so scary and so uncomfortable and nothing helps it. NOTHING helps it. 

I'm not worried of what I may get thru a new liver. I just need to live. This is a true fight for survival and idk...it helps knowing someone here gets it.  You described ME and that's wild. 

Thank you for your words and I hope you are better now.

Archived