đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does ARTPOP ACT II exist?

Nuggets

Featured Posts

Nuggets

We've all heard about ARTPOP Act II at some point of our life and it has become an insider joke too! But the question is: Do we even know if it exist?   We only have 4 songs to confirm its existence and one of them wasn't even studio recorded. There have been a lot of rumors and teasing in the past but nothing came out of it. So.. what do you think?

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Stone S

I swear. this same thread reappears in a new form every other week :saladga:

Look we are not gonna get it until/ unless it leaks. let her rest, it has been almost 6 years

Welcome to Industria

MrHappy

Guys just get over it its never gona happen by the way the way ARTPOP its not her best album, I never want to thourgh again another ARTPOP era.:interestinga:

MrHappy

I think its was just a idea for a new album then, couse we know she recoreded 34 songs for ARTPOP, I think thats why this idea appeared becouse there was too much demo.

Nuggets
7 minutes ago, Stone S said:

I swear. this same thread reappears in a new form every other week :saladga:

Look we are not gonna get it until/ unless it leaks. let her rest, it has been almost 6 years

didn't know that :selena:

4 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Guys just get over it its never gona happen by the way the way ARTPOP its not her best album, I never want to thourgh again another ARTPOP era.:interestinga:

It was an honest curiosity of mine, i swear :hug:

MrHappy
Just now, Nuggets said:

It was an honest curiosity of mine, i swear :hug:

Love valentines day love GIF by Mauro Gatti

moonboywow

Yes it does exist. Gaga said she listened to it with her friends and that's where it would stay. 

AlexanderMagno

lol 

yes, it does, she talked about it at an interview after the SXSW performance.

The problem is that fans take that as this second album that was supposed to be released, but never was. And that never happened.

Before ARTPOP was released, she had the idea of a double album, with commercial vs experimental songs. That idea was scrapped, probably before even recording some of the songs. She decided to do one single album and put that idea of art and pop in one single album.

Naturally, she has a lot of unreleased songs. And she recorded a lot of songs during ARTPOP production. But she keeps them for herself and for her friends, because she thinks it's fun to have that (which I think it's a really nice way to show the stans that not everything is about them and that she actually shares a lot of private fun. Fans need to understand they are not closer to her just because they love her). That's it. She only said that she might release her material one day, but nothing too specific.

dynamite

Which were the 4 songs? 

Brooklyn Nights, Tea, Ratchet, Red Flame?

Bio

It exists as a collection of material that didn't make ARTPOP but not as a full on EP with finished tracks, a tracklist, etc.

dynamite
1 minute ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Nobody knows buuuut;

TEA

Brooklyn Nights

Onion Girl

Temple

Ratchet

Gaze

Kink

In like with u

Princess die

Stache

Tinnitus

Red flame

:trollga:

Princess Die was 2011, was it really meant for Act II? :vegas:

Nuggets

6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Which were the 4 songs? 

Brooklyn Nights, Tea, Ratchet, Red Flame?

We only have the instrumental of TEA so i don't think we should consider it as a full finished song.

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

We only have the instrumental of TEA so i don't think we should consider it as a full finished song.

I dunno, the song was apparently confirmed for the album but was cut and DJWS has also said he'll probably release it someday too... it sounds like it's a finished song.

ChromaticPrincess
12 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Princess Die was 2011, was it really meant for Act II? :vegas:

where did u hear it was 2011? She only started performing it in mid-2012:oprah:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived