đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If you could change something about any album what would you do.

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

If you could change the way an album was ordered, take a song out, put a song in or anything like that what would you do.

Used to be HighRoad

GagaXCollection

Change the ARTPOP album cover to this:

gaga-2-e1374402944984.jpg?quality=90&str

idc sue me

ladygagaxcollection.com

Blastertoyo

Change LG6 release date to this Friday 

please enlighten me to death

River

I would make BTW cover more gay

gay pride dancing GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KatieJudasGaga4

Take out Jewels N Drugs on ARTPOP and add Brooklyn Nights :vegas:

gagaxsebert
On 5/9/2019 at 7:21 AM, GagaXCollection said:

idc sue me

It would acc look better 

On 5/9/2019 at 7:24 AM, Blastertoyo said:

Change LG6 release date to this Friday 

Gowan Gaga were desperate 

Used to be HighRoad

gagaxsebert

I think applause shouldn’t be the last song on ARTPOP, maybe around the start or the album. Idk?

Used to be HighRoad

LilyLark

You and I or Marry the Night should have been the second single for BTW. I love Judas, but its melodies are similar to Bad Romance and Bad Romance was everywhere the previous year. So in some ways for people who weren't that into her music it just sounded like a good, but not quite as good, version of BR. You and I on the other hand was fresher and had a catchy hook; Marry the Night would have been good for the dance clubs.

ARTPOP was overproduced and had too much autotune (the critics were right about that part imo, sorry)—it worked for songs like Venus and G.U.Y., but her vocals on Gypsy were overwhelmed by all the layering and effects.

GH0ULD

I think Born This Way would have been even more iconic if it opened with Government Hooker and ended with Marry The Night :ohwell:

GH0ULD
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

ARTPOP was overproduced 

i'll never understand this critique, considering it's meant to be a loud electronic album :saladga:

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, GH0ULD said:

to this day don't understand this critique, considering it's meant to be a loud electronic album :saladga:

I get that it was supposed to be a loud electronic album, but every track was like an 11 on a scale of 1-10 except for Dope.  And on Gypsy in particular, all the different sound effects are kind of distracting imo from her vocals. G.U.Y. and Venus still let her vocals shine while still being loud.

GH0ULD
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I get that it was supposed to be a loud electronic album, but every track was like an 11 on a scale of 1-10 except for Dope.  And on Gypsy in particular, all the different sound effects are kind of distracting imo from her vocals. G.U.Y. and Venus still let her vocals shine while still being loud.

i guest its just a matter of personal taste, because i love the fact that every track was at 11 hahah

ChromeAngel
4 hours ago, GagaXCollection said:

idc sue me

giphy.gif

Glamourpuss

I would erase almost all of ARTPOP and fill it with unreleased tracks instead. :huntyga:

Archived