life

Camp! The Movie. (starring Lady Gaga)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i really really want gaga to cover and/or create a song in the vein of "just died in your arms tonight".... that mood, the sounds..... it would be soooo iconic!

Kindness Ponk

Glad to see Violet and Aquaria here, the video is amazing.:flower:

LaLa

Screaming! That was hilarious. "Audiences are literally dead!" 

Would buy a ticket tomorrow if I could :popcorn:

Glamourpuss

This is amazing! It's the best thing I've seen in ages. I love seeing high profile celebs have fun and not be so serious. 

Bloody hooker
30 minutes ago, Zander said:

Literally SHOOK.

giphy.gif 

I was hoping that someone would gif that. :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Cerny

Ok I’m gonna be that person. Have you people noticed how much Gaga shines (way more than usual) in these kind of side projects where herself, her friends or usual go-tos are not involved in the direction, production, editing and so on, and she doesn’t have a say on anything but the way she’s gonna act? The freshness of it. The Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2016 Womenswear collection video is another example. 

i love this some much, this is my thing. The oldie horror film vibes, the narrated trailers that used to be broadcasted on TV that I love immensely, that Dawn of the Dead trailer narrated by the great Adolph Caesar, kind of feel.

They all did great but Celine and Gaga were especially great.

dit

I hate the script but the visuals and editing is beyond amazing in this little mock film thing. Cute

dit
14 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Ok I’m gonna be that person. Have you people noticed how much Gaga shines (way more than usual) in these kind of side projects where herself, her friends or usual go-tos are not involved in the direction, production, editing and so on, and she doesn’t have a say on anything but the way she’s gonna act? The freshness of it. The Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2016 Womenswear collection video is another example. 

i love this some much, this is my thing. The oldie horror film vibes, the narrated trailers that used to be broadcasted on TV that I love immensely, that Dawn of the Dead trailer narrated by the great Adolph Caesar, kind of feel.

They all did great but Celine and Gaga were especially great.

So much tea has been spilled in this one post that my house is now flooding in tea. 

Shaney
1 hour ago, lifeasgeorge said:

omg I LOVE everything about this!! and our girl was THE standout even with all those stars. Anyone doubting her ability to slay another movie needs to watch this  video :whitney:

this is gonna be gaga when she starts getting all these calls for movie roles:

GiddyAlertCowbird-size_restricted.gif

It probably already is her.

Archived