Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Do You Feel About John Wayne?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Tiny Purse

Should have been the lead! Its the perfect mixture of her weirdness and the country folk vibe of Joanne. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

I don't listen to Joanne at all besides Perfect Illusion every now and then. John Wayne and Diamond Heart are some of my other favorites from the album. 

djBuffoon

Looooove it. A true bop.

The same way that “GUY” was a perfect balance of Gaga and Zedd, “John Wayne” is a perfect balance of Gaga and Ronson.

sampool
2 hours ago, fabskt said:

should have been a singleeeee

It even had a MV, like sis come on, just send it to the radio and promote it. Releasing the MV and then disappear was so random. 

holy scheisse

Honestly this song was not exciting for me when I first heard it but it's grown over time to be one of the few from Joanne that I will still play. I rly like the storytelling of the lyrics and the production is among the best on Joanne 

River

I have a love/hate situation with it, idk why.. sometimes the song just pissed me off, like it's annoying me and sometimes I just bop to it and love it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

Tried to get single treatment post Superbowl and at VSFS but it didn't stick and MR became the overrated and over performed song of the album...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Diamond heart99

Joanne is not only my favorite LG album but it’s in my top 10 albums of all time. I could talk about to forever.

John Wayne is a work of genius. Blue grass/Country + Dance is only something Gaga could make me love. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Poissonche

IT'S SO ****ING GOOD I STILL LISTEN TO IT A LOT GNREARGWEFADSBGTHWERASD she should play it on every live show ever

Bradley

Absolutely amazing.

I just wish she would perform that at Enigma. I have a feeling she would at some point, maybe next year if not the May/June leg.

Archived