2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Now she has a budget for LG6 lead single payola :bradley:

IT DOESNT GO TO HER!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

But it's a charity event thought right?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChromeAngel

The one weird thing about her new legit icon status is EVERYONE is saying they’ve always stanned. Where were they when we picked apart every one of her tour interludes? Or when we searched for clues and hints in every tweet, music video, and interview? Where were they when we broke into her garage for autographs? Why didn’t they stream ARTPOP? :oprah:

• Admin changed the title to Gaga earned $3.5M from Met Gala
JazzGa
1 hour ago, Saint Jude said:

to be honest, what was served at the MET was a diluted, heterosexual, bourgeoisie, upper class version of "camp". paraphrasing frank ocean: camp can never be achieved by rich people going to a party in a museum.

specially not when 9/10 of those celebrities haven't done a thing to help the communities that started "camp" culture.

Did Frank really say that? He was the one who appeared in the Airport Security Manager outfit right? That explains his lack of look. That's a great statement, I like it. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LateToCult

I think that means that the amount of exposure she got is equivalent to $3.5 Million in advertisement (what she would have to pay to get the same amount of exposure through advertising). Not that she earned that much money. @PedjaB

Correct me if I’m wrong though.

Bradley

I don't understand. What's $3.5 million in word-of-mouth?

Like it's literally money going into Gaga's pocket due to the publicity and popularity it received?

Guest Adarsh
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't understand. What's $3.5 million in word-of-mouth?

Like it's literally money going into Gaga's pocket due to the publicity and popularity it received?

I don’t think it means cash but the worth of all the publicity she got. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t think it means cash but the worth of all the publicity she got. 

Ok, I needed clarification cause it said 'Gaga earned from Met Gala' which could mean she literally earned $3.5 million, or it could mean she  generated something of equivalent value.

DeleteMyAccount

The MET is basically the one day of the year where everyone suddenly wants to be Gaga for the night. 

Jollibee

The power she has. The brand she has. The influence she has. It feels like 2009-2011 again.

Sumeet

Even here in India media were discussing about our mother monster's met gala outfits. :vegas:

Meredith Grey

I thought she made 3.5 million for attending from the title lol. I was like “ooh get that bread Gags”

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, Sumeet said:

Even here in India media were discussing about our mother monster's met gala outfits. :vegas:

I swear! Every publication was talking about her :firega:

LilyLark
10 hours ago, Antichrist said:

kinda sad honestly

It's not money. They are saying Gaga earned the equivalent of that in PR—no one is getting 3 million in cash. PopCrave tweets every random piece of ish tho, it's hard to place a monetary value on publicity. And I wish they hadn't tweeted it, since it makes it sound like Gaga did a money grab at a charity event when she's probably getting paid zero (or a little bit by Tiffany's, but the Tiffany's thing could also be a quid pro quo since they keep letting her wear their best pieces of jewelry that most celebs don't get to wear when they borrow jewels).

Archived