⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celeb

Cardi B MET dress was made with REAL feathers

StarstruckIllusion

M-Maybe they were all grown in a STEM lab?

Ethically and harmlessly sourced?

If not... yikes. 

EDIT: Well okay come thru title change 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist

does nicki still have that jukebox show going on? i bet she'll be fuming about this. if she has enough power :trollga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karen

Just like Gaga’s at the Venice Premiere and they both looked gorgeous :heart:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billie Eilish
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

M-Maybe they were all grown in a STEM lab?

Ethically and harmlessly sourced?

If not... yikes. 

Lettuce pray 

Duh!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billie Eilish
1 minute ago, LittleMedonster said:

Just like Gaga’s at the Venice Premiere and they both looked gorgeous :heart:

really? :wtf:

Duh!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

while I agree with the sentiment, I do want animals to no longer suffer and be killed for humans, I'm also like.... anyone dragging this should be vegan if they want any sort of substance to their words.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAstroLeo

Oh for ****s sake

Were they killed on purpose though? If not, people can STFU

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh

People who eat chicken have no right to comment. PeriodT

That boy is a monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
funkyhaus

Nothing camper than killing birds 

 

 

 

twa 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billie Eilish
Just now, Adarsh said:

People who eat chicken have no right to comment. PeriodT

 

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

while I agree with the sentiment, I do want animals to no longer suffer and be killed for humans, I'm also like.... anyone dragging this should be vegan if they want any sort of substance to their words.

Points made :applause:

Duh!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

while I agree with the sentiment, I do want animals to no longer suffer and be killed for humans, I'm also like.... anyone dragging this should be vegan if they want any sort of substance to their words.

Not true at all. Wut. That's so black and white. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Not true at all. Wut. That's so black and white. 

"stop abusing animals" *eats an animal murdered for consumption* 

how is it not contradictory

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn

Im pretty sure that gagas dress was made with fake feathers because i dont any bird species that has that kind of feathers 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...