Stefani Tee
celeb

Cardi B MET dress was made with REAL feathers

Featured Posts

Adarsh
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Because one animal is killed for food, the other is killed to be worn :awkney:

I agree that people should be trying to phase meat out of their diets for one reason or another (health, the affects of the meat industry on the environment, the cruelty to individual animals) but killing for fashion is far worse than killing for food, let's be real here.

You can replace real feathers with faux feathers and there'd be really no difference. You give someone a salad when they ordered grilled chicken and they'll probably notice.

See it’s again about lifestyle choices, you can survive without eating meat just like you can live with without wearing real fur/feathers. If the person wants chicken then it’s their choice, not a primary need.

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster
  • Like 2

holy scheisse
37 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

You a...what you said was... umm hahah never mind :ladyhaha:

I literally don't know what ur objection is this comment tells me nothing ?

KaanBTW
9 hours ago, neptugne said:

while I agree with the sentiment, I do want animals to no longer suffer and be killed for humans, I'm also like.... anyone dragging this should be vegan if they want any sort of substance to their words.

i am vegan. and abusing animals is not ok!

BadGurlMadge
9 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

really? :wtf:

Y E S

But we eat chicken like all time soooooooo

That’s actually the same thing

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO

Sanne Godijn
7 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Um, you guys, there aren't really any fake feathers used in fashion. It is really goofy that yall are singling out Cardi B when every celebrity who was there last night has worn thousands of feathers.

Except for gaga

Saint Jude
11 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Not to be that person, but Gaga literally wore a dress out of meat once. If you're okay with it then you can leave Cardi alone. 

again, there's a difference between making a performance wearing meat to support queer people in the military (or whatever) and killing birds to decorate a transphobe's gown

but to each their own, some of y'all are desperate to die on the hill that's cardi b

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, Jsays said:

So this is where millennials become cancerous, I used to own a farm, the chickens die no matter what for food, and other kinds of bird meet the same fate, the feathers left behind are sold to retailers who then mess with the feathers and dye them etc and sell them further more.    This card I b post is useless

It all depends. In some case feathers are taken from dead birds but they're often killed specially for it. What would be interesting  to know before to say if it's a useless post or not is the way the feathers were obtained.

Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

So call Gaga and all the others out the same way you call Cardi out.

Gaga recently took crap on GGD for having what seems to be a real leather bag. She was dragged by many of her fans for wearing fur as well. The meat dress was also judge as coming from a good place but being a wrong choice by many of her fans since the very day she worn it.

I don't know for every celeb but I saw Kim Kardashian took crap for wearing fur on this site so i think that the people bother by real fur, feather, leather are just genuinely bother by it and not just trying to come for POC. Most of them at least.. Many some will only open their mouth for POC wearing it but they're clearly not the majority seing the reactions.

11 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

And the Loud Black Girl gets this reaction? If it's wrong, it’s wrong. No matter if it’s 5 or 50000 feathers.

Well if your dress potentially meant a LOT of birds were killed for it people will react to it more than they'll react to a dress that didn't potentially contribute to kill as many birds. It's logic.

• Like 1

RAMROD

That's so awesome :applause:

No wonder it's so pretty. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Your ♥ Reverence ♥ Shamelessly ♥ Tempting ♥ Me ♥
  • YAAAS 1

BornAsUnic0rn
9 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Gaga recently took crap on GGD for having what seems to be a real leather bag. She was dragged by many of her fans for wearing fur as well. The meat dress was also judge as coming from a good place but being a wrong choice by many of her fans since the very day she worn it.

I don't know for every celeb but I saw Kim Kardashian took crap for wearing fur on this site so i think that the people bother by real fur, feather, leather are just genuinely bother by it and not just trying to come for POC. Most of them at least.. Many some will only open their mouth for POC wearing it but they're clearly not the majority seing the reactions.

Well if your dress potentially meant a LOT of birds were killed for it people will react to it more than they'll react to a dress that didn't potentially contribute to kill as many birds. It's logic.

But if killing animals to wear them is wrong to you, it shouldn’t matter if it’s one or 150. And I see none of them mention all the others who wore them at the same event.

And while all the examples you named are true, they didn’t get that amount of flack for wearing feathers.

Taide

And what about it? 

Sarah Tanno the terrorist of make up industry
  • Like 1

BornAsUnic0rn
11 hours ago, Dominic said:

Both are wrong, Gaga should be called out and criticised but to compare 5 to 50,000?  Whaaaaaaat? :fail:

If it’s dead on wrong and people get shunned like that, 5 shouldn’t be nowhere near okay. Like I said, if it’s bad it’s bad.

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Except for gaga

Who wore probably the same amount at the premiere of ASIB. And you all gagged!

• Like 2

Marjol
13 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Im pretty sure that gagas dress was made with fake feathers because i dont any bird species that has that kind of feathers 

The dress is made of ostrich  feathers dyed pink:

bulk-buy-ostrich-feathers-uk-white-9-savostrich-male-2.jpg

"You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Lady Gaga 18/9/2012 Amsterdam
  • Thanks 1