Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Cardi B MET dress was made with REAL feathers

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

People who eat chicken have no right to comment. PeriodT

I mean, the one case for our primary needs (eating), and the other one is tertiary needs that can be avoided (fashion). So if non-vegan can't discuss this, the issue would have less audience to discuss right? I mean, do u expect all human to be vegan? That would change the whole food cycle. (I don't have a scientific base tho regarding vegan and human food cycle, just farfetched opinion and assumption) So, just let other with their food option, and as a non-vegan, I choose to show concern in this because I think it is so harmful to kill animals just for fashion, like for no urgency to protect our body whatsoever.

Zander
3 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Nothing? Really? So many people wore Feathers just at the MET, Gaga’s Dress probably used the same amount. And the Loud Black Girl gets this reaction? And that is a common theme going on, and it works so well, you don’t even realize it’s happening.

If it’s wrong, it’s wrong. No matter if it’s 5 or 50000 feathers. So call Gaga and all the others out the same way you call Cardi out. Because the amount of Birds killed doesn’t make it worse or better. Tell me,  if it’s really about the birds/animals, why call one out and give the other 30 People a pass?  

Isn't more to do with the fact that Cardi's dress was one of most talked about ones / made the most impact and she's generally the popular girl at the moment? That's why.

There's a lot of buzz about all the people wearing feathers. That's just one tweet that went viral because alot anti-fur people were triggered. :shrug:

PETA only picked on the Jenners...

the Devil of Pop

Um, you guys, there aren't really any fake feathers used in fashion. It is really goofy that yall are singling out Cardi B when every celebrity who was there last night has worn thousands of feathers.

Edited by Satans Ex Wife
How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 3

Jsays

So this is where millennials become cancerous, I used to own a farm, the chickens die no matter what for food, and other kinds of bird meet the same fate, the feathers left behind are sold to retailers who then mess with the feathers and dye them etc and sell them further more.    This card I b post is useless

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

raragaga

she looks terrible AND she's contributing to the mass murder of birds?! honey noo

Jsays

Also peta is overly offended no birds are ever skinned alive or pinned down etc, the worst they get is there head being quickly severed with a sharp blade killing them instantly 

• Thanks 1

Haruki Murakami
3 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Not true at all. Wut. That's so black and white. 

Gurl :saladga:

JohnnyVersace
5 hours ago, Zander said:

Huh? This literally has nothing to do with race. 

:vegas:

JohnnyVersace
5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think it's because of the size of the thing. It opens your eyes to the problems with using animal materials in fashion. I'm glad that some designers such as Donatella Versace have realised it's unnecessary and decided to stop using materials like fur and crocodile skin. 

Donatella created at least 5 gowns that utilized ostrich feathers. And arguably just as many as Cardi’s. The majority of her dress was quilted fabric and crystal. 

• Thanks 1

Haruki Murakami
3 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Yes sweety?

You a...what you said was... umm hahah never mind :ladyhaha:

Stratuspherian

Lemme get this straight. You raise hell because Cardi wears real feathers. But when Gaga wears leather pretty much everyday you say absolutely nothing but “YASSS” .... :interestinga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Adarsh
5 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

I mean, the one case for our primary needs (eating), and the other one is tertiary needs that can be avoided (fashion). So if non-vegan can't discuss this, the issue would have less audience to discuss right? I mean, do u expect all human to be vegan? That would change the whole food cycle. (I don't have a scientific base tho regarding vegan and human food cycle, just farfetched opinion and assumption) So, just let other with their food option, and as a non-vegan, I choose to show concern in this because I think it is so harmful to kill animals just for fashion, like for no urgency to protect our body whatsoever.

Eating meat is not a primary need. Neither my grandparents, parents, or I have ever consumed meat in our entire lives and we’ve had no problems :ohwell: It’s just a lifestyle choice, just like wearing Couture. 

And how would it change the food cycle when we literally force animals to reproduce, only to kill them later? It’s not like we live in the jungle and their population needs to be regulated? We are literally creating them just to eat them. :saladga:

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
7 hours ago, neptugne said:

"stop abusing animals" *eats an animal murdered for consumption* 

how is it not contradictory

Because one animal is killed for food, the other is killed to be worn :awkney:

I agree that people should be trying to phase meat out of their diets for one reason or another (health, the affects of the meat industry on the environment, the cruelty to individual animals) but killing for fashion is far worse than killing for food, let's be real here.

You can replace real feathers with faux feathers and there'd be really no difference. You give someone a salad when they ordered grilled chicken and they'll probably notice.

I'm a person and the person that I am can change 🥀