💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MUSIC: Azealia Banks Collab & ARTPOP Early 2013

ceminay

Featured Posts

"Random rapper?" Does that make Gaga, Madonna, et al just "random pop stars?" Lol, Azealia is in a whole different universe from Pitbull (like, not just in terms of quality or talent, either [though she is], but in interests/ideas/image...everything.)

Tbh I am not aware of Azealia Banks, i would say she shouldn't be collaborating with just anyone. A song featuring a rapper doesn't sounds what Gaga does. I mean i expect a lot from her Music, and i'd love if its not like any other pop song.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Azealia is a great singer as well, so she doesn't necessarily have to rap on the track.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Tbh I am not aware of Azealia Banks, i would say she shouldn't be collaborating with just anyone. A song featuring a rapper doesn't sounds what Gaga does. I mean i expect a lot from her Music, and i'd love if its not like any other pop song.

Just cause you don't know who she is doesn't mean she's unknown

Amen Fashion

Is it just me or does it really seem like she is going Hip-Hop/Rap with this album. All the Lil Kim rumors and than Azelia and Kendrick etc. :sweat:

I think Azealia is great. Hope that song will make tracklist because Azealia's sound is very interesting and she collaborating with Gaga. :O <3

PhilHarmonica

Azealia Banks is a singer as well as a rapper but if Gaga's hooked up with her for her cool edgy appeal then it seems more likely that she'll be rapping on the track.

PhilHarmonica

Of course the track might not even feature on Gaga's upcoming record if it doesn't measure up with the competition or go down well with insiders. I bet Azealia is praying it does though because her debut album will be sure to skyrocket as a result. In fact that might be the reason the release has been delayed!

Archived