Gaga’s biggest career moment?

iCpro

Gaga’s biggest career moment?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga’s biggest career moment?

• Paparazzi @ VMAs 2009
    • Bad Romance release/video
    • Telephone video
    • VMAs 2010 (meat dress, BTW announcement)
    • Born This Way single/album
    • Sound of Music tribute
    • Superbowl halftime Show
    • ASIB release
    • Oscars 2019 (Shallow performance, Oscar win)
    • Met Gala 2019

Featured Posts

iCpro
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

for one less than one week though, and on that same week she released the John Wayne video which flopped hard :fail: 

I think the Super Bowl was the start of her return to the top, we got coachella shortly after, which lead into the JWT whose huge success is mostly due to the Super Bowl. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

for one less than one week though, and on that same week she released the John Wayne video which flopped hard :fail: 

Doesn't matter how long it lasted. The Super Bowl still was the "PEAK MOMENT" for me that celebrated Gaga's career. The 2019 Oscars comes next tho, but there are a lot of celebrities that night so she did not really dominate the event's conversation entirely on her own.

SHALLOW

I don’t even know why you included the BTW release. That’s clearly not as huge as the other moments you mentioned. That’s proof all of you tend to overrated that album. I’m glad it meant a lot for a lot of people but it’s just not as important or revolutionary, i’m sorry :oops:

scheisseJK

In US maybe also super bowl,

but worldwide definitetly Oscar win  & perfomance, not many artists worlwide  have such a huge moments in their carrer  like this one :firega:where whole GP all around the world was praising and  admiring her all the time :firega: (but should be putted together with whole ASIB era as it was  peak and final moment of this era).

at VMAs 2010 and Born This Way single - she was also at the top of the world there but she get  so many negative reactions then, and people started to getting tired of her 

doppelganger

Sound of Music. Probably the single greatest vocal performance ever. 

The Z
56 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don’t even know why you included the BTW release. That’s clearly not as huge as the other moments you mentioned. That’s proof all of you tend to overrated that album. I’m glad it meant a lot for a lot of people but it’s just not as important or revolutionary, i’m sorry :oops:

You love to destroy Born This Way in every single thread, don't you?

I'm sorry to tell you that, but the release of Born This Way (single) was the biggest storm ever in pop music.

SHALLOW
57 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

You love to destroy Born This Way in every single thread, don't you?

I'm sorry to tell you that, but the release of Born This Way (single) was the biggest storm ever in pop music.

No, i think BTW has a great message but it's nothing revolutionary so i don't get why do you always have to overhype it.

Jae Eris

Sis where's ARTPOP :messga: absolutely no respek delet dis ! 

sweet but psycho 🔪

The Z
3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

No, i think BTW has a great message but it's nothing revolutionary so i don't get why do you always have to overhype it.

Well, what do you mean by "revolutionary"?

SHALLOW
23 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, what do you mean by "revolutionary"?

ARTPOP :vegas:

The Child
10 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

ARTPOP :vegas:

Flopping in revolutionary ways :laughga: 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I voted for Paparazzi @ VMAs 2009, Bad Romance release/video, Telephone video, VMAs 2010 (meat dress, BTW announcement), Born This Way single/album, Superbowl halftime Show, ASIB release & the Oscars 2019 (Shallow performance, Oscar win).

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Phoebe Buffay

Paparazzi VMAs 2009, meat dress, Sound of Music tribute, Super Bowl and Oscar win :lana:

Archived