💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

INLA (Film Version) hits 100M on Spotify!

dit

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli

coming for shallow's deep end!!!

Little Monsters Torture Me

BlingNotTheMusic

Lmao I never listen to this version but sleh :trollga:

INLA (Extended Version) is the T :huntyga:

highlikegaga
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Lmao I never listen to this version but sleh :trollga:

INLA (Extended Version) is the T :huntyga:

Film version has the only note i can hit, so we ain't coming for ma girl like that 

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

Blastertoyo
52 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Film version has the only note i can hit, so we ain't coming for ma girl like that 

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

U can only hit one note?  :ally:

please enlighten me to death

gagaxsebert

I like this version in the film so that’s good. (But not on Spotify :kiss:)

Used to be HighRoad

monketsharona

It's her 15th song to hit 100M (if you count DWUW of course)

Schizophonic

i´m not that familiar with the whole streaming countings. but for example born this way or bad romance, isnt there still a huge amount of plays every pride season or whatever? people still play those songs, right? its not like the numbers are final?

GAGAVENUS
Just now, Schizophonic said:

i´m not that familiar with the whole streaming countings. but for example born this way or bad romance, isnt there still a huge amount of plays every pride season or whatever? people still play those songs, right? its not like the numbers are final?

if I go to a pride parade and BTW is not played, I basically didn't go to a pride parade.

Smithy
16 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

The numbers are never final, they’re constantly increasing just with massive differences, some songs might only get 2/3k plays a day others can get millions 

ArtGagaPop
15 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

What do you mean, both songs have over 100m streams and bad romance is in that list. 

The top ranking 10 list in the op is based on the songs populairty the last month.

ArtGagaPop

Anyways those nummers in the top 10 looks amazing, so many streams :giveup:

Can't wait for Shallow to hit 1 billion and LG6 songs to join the 100m+ club :nooo:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

What do you mean, both songs have over 100m streams and bad romance is in that list. 

The top ranking 10 list in the op is based on the songs populairty the last month.

Yeah but that top 10 is not that right knowing Just Dance, Telephone and BTW earns much more streams weekly than The Cure

Archived