Gaga: performs for 15 mins

The View women: talk about her for barely 30 seconds

NO respect

JR Gg
32 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Gaga: performs for 15 mins

The View women: talk about her for barely 30 seconds

NO respect

They talked about her for the longest? Others got like 10 seconds.

BlingNotTheMusic

I loved her performance but I do understand why some people were disappointed in the actual outfits. Unless you knew she did a whole performance unveil, and HOW she did them, the pictures just don't convey that experience. 

:ally::oops:

Uniquecorn

It's infuriating how there are so few articles discussing Gaga's MET camp performance... 

Media outlets are so obsessed at featuring  the Kardashians and those supermodels (Cara, Gigi etc.).Katy Perry's outfit even gets more coverage from articles....:interestinga:

I think this means that Gaga in headlines don't attract much readers compared to these girls...

This isn't good for LG6... ASIB magic has faded...... 

vertigostick
14 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

It's infuriating how there are so few articles discussing Gaga's MET camp performance... 

Media outlets are so obsessed at featuring  the Kardashians and those supermodels (Cara, Gigi etc.).Katy Perry's outfit even gets more coverage from articles....:interestinga:

I think this means that Gaga in headlines don't attract much readers compared to these girls...

Where are you living? In Europe, Gaga got the most coverage, she‘s basically the title image on every MET-related article... :oprah: She was the most tweeted too. :queenga:

Gagaloo911
26 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

Lmao what kinda drugs are you smoking or party are you trying to rain on??

Lady Gaga was literally THE highlight and what everyone and every media outlet talked about when it came to the event. Every headline and front page had or was about her.

Katy and the Kardashians wish they had a 1/4th of the media coverage Gaga got but do you :oops:

Uniquecorn
10 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Lmao what kinda drugs are you smoking or party are you trying to rain on??

Lady Gaga was literally THE highlight and what everyone and every media outlet talked about when it came to the event. Every headline and front page had or was about her.

Katy and the Kardashians wish they had a 1/4th of the media coverage Gaga got but do you :oops:

Typing "Met Gala" on Google gives me articles from "Peope, Cosmopolitan, NYTimes, People, Harper's Bazaar, Buzzfeed, Elle, Time Magazine etc." and NO GAGA in their headlines!!!! :grr:

They're all "50% Kim Kardashian and her waist, others feature Cara's rainbow look, Katy's chandelier, and others feature an amalgamation of what those B-Listers wore. :grr::grr::grr:

GAGAVENUS
23 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Media outlets are so obsessed at featuring  the Kardashians and those supermodels (Cara, Gigi etc.).Katy Perry's outfit even gets more coverage from articles...

a lot of more respected news outlets featured Gaga more though like Vogue and the New York Times, which I think proves that she is kinda a bigger deal and super respected

like Vogue said she was best dressed–that's HUGEE!

GAGAVENUS
Just now, GAGAVENUS said:

quality over quantity

Guest Adarsh
15 minutes ago, GAGAVENUS said:

a lot of more respected news outlets featured Gaga more though like Vogue and the New York Times, which I think proves that she is kinda a bigger deal and super respected

Exactly, she’s also on the cover of WWD. That’s the most serious fashion publication out there. 

GAGAVENUS

Just now, Adarsh said:

Exactly, she’s also on the cover of WWD. That’s the most serious fashion publication out there. 

and as we all know from the Devil wears Prada, when high fashion endorses something, it will eventually trickle down to the more common stations :)

also Im pretty sure a lot of those models (and maybe the karjenners too) have their publicists pay for pieces to be written about them in places like Daily Mail

vertigostick

I mean, SHE is the one getting CNN headlines treatment.:trollga:

Archived