Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Signs point to Trump win in 2020

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Millions do that all their lives in this country.

As long as nothing affects them, they don’t care. 

A vapid existence.

And then they have the nerve to laugh at minorities when they discuss about their lives! Brush it off as silly complaining!

• Like 6

OG Gaga Stan

Repulsed, but not in any way surprised, by the responses in this thread.

From the brazen downplaying of the cruelty inflicted on Mexican immigrants locked in cages on the border, children sexually abused and outright lost while in state custody, trans people banned from military institutions, near constant litigated attacks on women's bodily autonomy supported by this president and his team to the brain-dead slobbering over "Mayor Pete," an empty suit devoid of any ideology or policy proposals aside from his refusing to support the protection of the incarcerated's inalienable right to vote (a racist stance that massively disproportionately impacts black and brown citizens abused by the US carceral system) and his belief that Chelsea Manning should have remained in state custody, where she was tortured for heroically exposing US war crimes abroad... GGD political threads never fail to disgust. 

Absolutely embarrassing.

• Like 15
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 4

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Repulsed, but not in any way surprised, by the responses in this thread.

From the brazen downplaying of the cruelty inflicted on Mexican immigrants locked in cages on the border, children sexually abused and outright lost while in state custody, trans people banned from military institutions, near constant litigated attacks on women's bodily autonomy supported by this president and his team to the brain-dead slobbering over "Mayor Pete," an empty suit devoid of any ideology or policy proposals aside from his refusing to support the protection of the incarcerated's inalienable right to vote (a racist stance that massively disproportionately impacts black and brown citizens abused by the US carceral system) and his belief that Chelsea Manning should have remained in state custody, where she was tortured for heroically exposing US war crimes abroad... GGD political threads never fail to disgust. 

Absolutely embarrassing.

Now that you bring up Mayor Pete. A few months ago when he started gaining attention I liked him as a person. I kinda still do, seems like a cool guy. 

But then I realized this guy is bringing NOTHING to the table. No policy, no clear goals, NOTHING. And the few times he’s made his stance clear it has been disappointing. 

Seems like he is counting on people to vote for him because he is from the Midwest and he thinks he will win over Trump voters who also voted for Obama. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

OG Gaga Stan
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Now that you bring up Mayor Pete. A few months ago when he started gaining attention I liked him as a person. I kinda still do, seems like a cool guy. 

But then I realized this guy is bringing NOTHING to the table. No policy, no clear goals, NOTHING. And the few times he’s made his stance clear it has been disappointing. 

Seems like he is counting on people to vote for him because he is from the Midwest and he thinks he will win over Trump voters who also voted for Obama. 

The mindless fawning over him is stunning to me. He's offered nothing in the way of policy, his record is suspect, and yet we're supposed to support him anyway? Why? Because he's gay? I have absolutely no idea why anyone would vote for him over any of the more progressive, popular choices. Makes absolutely no sense, from literally every angle.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

The mindless fawning over him is stunning to me. He's offered nothing in the way of policy, his record is suspect, and yet we're supposed to support him anyway? Why? Because he's gay? I have absolutely no idea why anyone would vote for him over any of the more progressive, popular choices. Makes absolutely no sense, from literally every angle.

He is currently polling at #3 in Iowa and New Hampshire. It’s honestly impressive seeing as he hasn’t proposed any real policy. 

He just has a clean cut image which is apparently enough for many Democrats. 

OG Gaga Stan
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

He is currently polling at #3 in Iowa and New Hampshire. It’s honestly impressive seeing as he hasn’t proposed any real policy. 

He just has a clean cut image which is apparently enough for many Democrats. 

It's still way too early. We'll see what happens. Beto was in 2nd or 3rd in early primary states a month or two ago. The race hasn't really started yet.

• Like 2

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

It's still way too early. We'll see what happens. Beto was in 2nd or 3rd in early primary states a month or two ago. The race hasn't really started yet.

So true. At this point I’m just curious as to how these people will make themselves stand out. 

Loeppke

How can we even predict this when we don’t even know who will be on the ballot??

Also we already knew he would, seems like pretty much every president except a few exceptions have been re-elected for the second term. 

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 1

shane_c
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well on the brighter side, the president barely  does anything to your life, try to focus more on your city Mayor for example, believe it or not they have WAY more impact on your lives than the president does, pro tip :staymad:

Supreme court decides what Rights you have.  I would say that's pretty important.

• Like 3

ProjectJoanne
2 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Supreme court decides what Rights you have.  I would say that's pretty important.

It is pretty important, but I'm talking about the president. Yes I know they're very connected but the president doesn't do a whole lot to you as an average individual.

DCgaga

StarstruckIllusion

Nauseating but not surprising. And now I’m hearing Pete has no policy? The left is ****ed sksk y’all better start mentally preparing for the mess and 5 more years of him. 

• Like 1

shane_c
13 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It is pretty important, but I'm talking about the president. Yes I know they're very connected but the president doesn't do a whole lot to you as an average individual.

He chooses the supreme court judges.

• Like 7

Queen Artpop

You can tell he'll be elected just by listening to the progressives in this thread attacking their own and knocking down one another. One of the keys is "Charisma" and being a "National Hero". Obama had that, Trump does too. None of these cancel culture drones will ever be viewed as heroic - just silly, attention seeking and untrustworthy. Between Kamala the Cop, geriatric Bernie and the soulless, gay Hillary Clinton "Mayor Pete"....we're doomed.

Whispering
46 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

The last President before the joke of one we have now made sure that you would be covered on your parents insurance until you were 26 years old. That alone will directly impact your life in the coming years.

The current President doesn’t care if that coverage is stripped away. You will be left without health insurance the day you turn 18. 

Presidents DO impact our lives as individuals. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3