💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim K Met Gala X Vogue

myluis617

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Any of yall feeling a little bit bad for Kourtney and Khloe K who are never invited to the Met? :selena:  I kinda feel bad for them

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

This one for the afterparty!

kim-kardashian-channels-cher-at-met-gala

:firega:

She is Gorgeous

is there video for the behind the scenes

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

🤖

weed
2 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Any of yall feeling a little bit bad for Kourtney and Khloe K who are never invited to the Met? :selena:  I kinda feel bad for them

did they say they weren't invited? I figured they just didn't attend as literally Kris, Kim, Kendall, Kylie, Kanye, Travis, etc. were there:gum: soooo shady if they weren't invited omg

weed

she looks sooooo stunning omg. At first I was like ..meh... but then I truly saw it and got it and I was shook! Love the afterlook as well

JazzGa
8 hours ago, neptugne said:

did they say they weren't invited? I figured they just didn't attend as literally Kris, Kim, Kendall, Kylie, Kanye, Travis, etc. were there:gum: soooo shady if they weren't invited omg

According to some tabs I was reading this morning, Anna thinks Khloe is "too C-list" and Kourtney finally got invited for the first time this year but didn't go bc she didn't want Khloe to be the only one at home. That is of course some intentional rumor mill paid for by the Kardashians, and Khloe could have come as one of her sisters' plus one.  Either way, the shade of it all!! :air:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived