Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim K Met Gala X Vogue

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

Vogue made a video following Kim's process of having a fitting for her MET look, there was an alternate blue dress besides the beautiful "Wet look" dress that she wore.

I think this may be the best look Kim has had at the MET. It is completely beautiful and the exaggerated waist gives me life. Also, there's a gaga cameo at the 4:09 mark (just a picture) Kim was keeping up with Gaga.

JazzGa

Oh yas, looking forward to seeing how they created that unnaturally exaggerated bod of hers! I was wondering how they created that snatched waisted magic.

Edit: :air: omg, gained respect for the good sis. Her muttering "hoo!" a few times and shuffling in so awkwardly after getting laced in... She rode there in a van because she was incapable of sitting... gurl was uncomfortable af! The sacrifices that were made for the lewk! :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Tom Nook

At first I was underwhelmed as always but examining more I was able to appreciate the execution and understand that it’s supposed to be a wet/soaked outfit clinging to her body

I wished her makeup looked stained to match with the wet concept and give it more camp

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

gagzus
46 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

But was it really.... camp? 

I think so, it was a well designed piece that looked exactly like she was soaking wet almost very cartoon like and she was uncomfortable and made sacrifices for unrealistic fashion and to me that’s quite campy. I think people got camp and flamboyance mixed up in their looks mostly this year tbh. 

Michelle

I loved her look.... lemme watch this 🤘🏽

Ok ...... she’s so pretty. I loved this look so much. I wanted to see the silver wig on her they showed in the video. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

ThatAsianGuy

People are criticizing this look while its one of the best actually.

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

But was it really.... camp? 

Yes. Camp is the absence of what is natural, and the art of exaggeration and eccentricity. Creating a garment that literally looks as if she's dripping wet, yet is made out of silicone and crystal is camp. Not to mention the extreme corseting that exaggerated her actual figure to a proportion that isn't humanly possible. 

Biggest Fan

thank you for sharing this with us 

i love this look‼️

she looked Gorgeous

love the skin n that couture  + I was curious about the Blue Outfit you mentioned 

Is there an image of it ?

🤖

myluis617
2 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Oh yas, looking forward to seeing how they created that unnaturally exaggerated bod of hers! I was wondering how they created that snatched waisted magic.

Edit: :air: omg, gained respect for the good sis. Her muttering "hoo!" a few times and shuffling in so awkwardly after getting laced in... She rode there in a van because she was incapable of sitting... gurl was uncomfortable af! The sacrifices that were made for the lewk! :giveup:

That's Camp.

myluis617
3 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

i love this look‼️

she looked Gorgeous

love the skin n that couture  + I was curious about the Blue Outfit you mentioned 

I Will post some stills for you.

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

i love this look‼️

she looked Gorgeous

This one for the afterparty!

kim-kardashian-channels-cher-at-met-gala

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

myluis617

3 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

This one for the afterparty!

kim-kardashian-channels-cher-at-met-gala

She let that waist rest. I wonder how it felt having that corset all night. 

Smother Em Eh

That was cool. Love the Gaga cameo, just wish she said something about it :vegas:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived