💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna feat Swae Lee - Crave

androiduser

Featured Posts

androiduser

Crave is in the UK midweeks at #94 but it won't make the official chart on Friday :(

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
12 hours ago, RoverLoader said:

Nothing is hitting the charts tho. It's quite sad actually.

Yeah, it’s heartbreaking. This was the only chance for a comeback single. At least the album will go to number 1  

TheBatman
2 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Yeah, it’s heartbreaking. This was the only chance for a comeback single. At least the album will go to number 1  

At least she is serving high quality. The GP doesnt deserve her tbh. Cant believe the crap getting spins these days. 

Maleficent
6 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

she’s not trying for a no. 1 single imo. she made it clear in the vogue interview that she knows she’s too old and all she can do is keep making the music she likes for her fans. 

androiduser
56 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

she’s not trying for a no. 1 single imo. she made it clear in the vogue interview that she knows she’s too old and all she can do is keep making the music she likes for her fans. 

but there is a difference between not hitting #1 and not even charting in the top 100

RoverLoader
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

I haven't read it. Did she specifically say she wasn't getting played or whatever?

djparky
10 hours ago, Maleficent said:

I'm sorry I just dont buy that, there is no reason other than a cynical attempt for a hit than to have all these rapper features.

Madonna has been doing this for the last 12 years.  If it's about the music and the fans then drop the rapper festures- oh and there is another one coming out this week- and go back to what you did so well up until 2007

androiduser

the video is really simple, not sure if it's worth watching more than once or twice except for the hardcore fans, but she looks STUNNING, the best she's looked this era... reminds me of her face/hair in Don't Tell Me.

Also not a fan of her "hip hop" cool mom moves LOL

Archived