androiduser

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steel
58 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Album seems like rebel heart 2.0. so far

I don't hear RH at all in Crave or Medellin. I Rise though has a sound somewhat reminiscent of RH.

The closest link in terms of what Crave reminds me of in M's discography is a fusion of Bedtime Stories + American Life. It has a very folktronica, experimental, world-music vibe to it, which I think will be the mark of Madame X.

androiduser

Just realized that Swae's part really reminds me of Drake's singing part in Rihanna's What's My Name

steel

Crave is a song where I also get that 100% Madonna feel to it. It has this old-school Madonna vibe in terms of intonations and vocal modulations.

One other thing I am also really impressed across all 3 songs is the production, which is sublime. Unlike RH or MDNA,  it seems this album will be really solid production-wise.

beaublue
23 hours ago, androiduser said:

Crave has just leaked a few hours ago...  sounds like a good album track, most probably not strong enough for a second single

Well it doesn’t have to be strong enough to be the second single because it won’t be. She already released Rise & is releasing a video for it so if anything Rise would be the second single, not a leaked song.

AJM
3 minutes ago, ode said:

can someone pls dm me the song

And me x

🙋🏼‍♂️

steel
13 minutes ago, ode said:

can someone pls dm me the song

9 minutes ago, AndrewMac95 said:

And me x

The link I had yesterday is not working anymore. Sorry... I did a quick search, but couldn't find it anywhere. :shrug:

The song will be out in about 14 hours in NZ, so should be everywhere shortly after.

steel
15 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Well it doesn’t have to be strong enough to be the second single because it won’t be. She already released Rise & is releasing a video for it so if anything Rise would be the second single, not a leaked song.

The strategy with Madame X seems very different. The way Greg Thompson (president of Maverick Music) put it is that Madame X will be unfurled gradually building up to the album release on the 14th June, mirroring the multifaceted nature of the album's pop aesthetic.

So that's the main reason why we will get a song every week or so, some with videos, others without, some pushed more strongly in particular markets (such as Medellin in Latin American markets), and others targeting more Anglophone markets, such as Crave.

This whole strategy is also fits with the Madame X concept ("secret agent, travelling around the world", etc), and the world-music inspiration for the album.

arrtpop
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

rumors are saying that theres no video for I Rise and that the drag queen video will be for Crave or Future, which is a huge mistake in my opinion. I Rise fits the description of the video perfectly. Crave is also thought to be the second official single, I think it was even confirmed by her team.

aphrodite

TheBatman
9 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

rumors are saying that theres no video for I Rise and that the drag queen video will be for Crave or Future, which is a huge mistake in my opinion. I Rise fits the description of the video perfectly. Crave is also thought to be the second official single, I think it was even confirmed by her team.

The drag queen video is for Killers who are partying. Crave music video has been filming the past days. Haven't heard anything about a video for I Rise or Future, but Future is supposedly what she is performing at Eurovision, with Quavo. She wanted to perform Killers at ESC but they rejected it due to political lyrics.

arrtpop
2 hours ago, TheBatman said:

The drag queen video is for Killers who are partying. Crave music video has been filming the past days. Haven't heard anything about a video for I Rise or Future, but Future is supposedly what she is performing at Eurovision, with Quavo. She wanted to perform Killers at ESC but they rejected it due to political lyrics.

im so nervous for killers, the title could really go either way in terms of a good or bad title

aphrodite

shoful
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

It is the second sine. If you followed Madonna’s press releases you would know. The song officially releases on Friday and a video is soon to follow

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived