Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna feat Swae Lee - Crave

androiduser

Featured Posts

WitnessEye
7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Since we can’t request links anymore (:triggered:), can anyone tell me what genre this song is? Plz thanks

Why we cant request links? I mean this is just a forum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steel

Is she going to serve us with an experimental Bedtime Stories-Music-American Life world-sounds infused album? :pray: Because if she is, I'll stan hard... And this might truly be another creative peak for her.

I'm now on my seventh listen, and I'm obsessed with this one! :tony:

LordEnigma

I like it! Definitely better than the other two AND I agree, it sounds like Halsey.

CyanLights
2 hours ago, WitnessEye said:

Why we cant request links? I mean this is just a forum

Copyright problems, we have gotten stiked by Google and whoever for too many copyright claims on leaked material 

LUO YI

Just heard it! Probably my favorite song so far :air:

The night sky tells all

shoful
12 hours ago, Maleficent said:

ya the material is lighter and airier than i expected. It's not dark and banging like MDNA (for better or for worse). With Mirwais on board I thought we'd get songs that sounded like "I'm Addicted", instead we're getting some light breezy summer bops!

Mirwais hasn’t produced any of the sings we have heard yet. He co-produced Medellín but it sounds like Maluma’s producer and sound had a big influence. We’ll see with Dark Ballet what Mirwais can do 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RoverLoader
5 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Its a good song....but I like I rise and Medellin:hor: more

I'm impressed with all 3. For me I rise is the best. I don't really see the single potential in crave but that Billy Ellish girl is currently no 1 across the world with an unorthodox track so who the **** knows.

MyQueen
3 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

I'm impressed with all 3. For me I rise is the best. I don't really see the single potential in crave but that Billy Ellish girl is currently no 1 across the world with an unorthodox track so who the **** knows.

Well I didnt like I rise in the beginning, but now its on repeat

And I dont have my headphones with me so I may change my mind later after a few listening

AmenTheNight

I’m the biggest Rebel Heart fan and so far I’m underwhelmed, I Rise may be my favorite. Waiting for a banger to send some energy in this record

Duella Dvil
18 hours ago, steel said:

Does anyone get a Bedtime Stories vibe from Crave?  It's all I hear -- like 'Bedtime Stories' revamped for 2019. I'm so in love with it. :heart:

I would probably rank this one as my favourite from the 3 so far.

Oh this makes me hornty for it omg. Bedtime Stories is one of M's most solid bodies of work.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived