💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna feat Swae Lee - Crave

androiduser

Featured Posts

RoverLoader
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

Is a midtempo track. Reminds Dance 2night but not as pop. 

Yeah I just heard it. It seems slower than I rise.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
Just now, RoverLoader said:

This is what I feel too. For me, it's the least instant of the 3 we've heard so far. If this is supposed to be the infectious pop single of the album, then I'm not sure what to think. But tbh, chasing hits hasn't worked, maybe this will find a different audience so idk.

Yeah, I mean, I like the song. But where’s the typical Madonna tracks ???  Dunno if last 2 tracks will make a difference in making people jump on the album 

steel

Does anyone get a Bedtime Stories vibe from Crave?  It's all I hear -- like 'Bedtime Stories' revamped for 2019. I'm so in love with it. :heart:

I would probably rank this one as my favourite from the 3 so far.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, steel said:

Does anyone get a Bedtime Stories vibe from Crave?  It's all I hear -- like 'Bedtime Stories' revamped for 2019. I'm so in love with it. :heart:

Yes indeed, very Bedtime Stories. 

RoverLoader
Just now, steel said:

Yes very much so. It's like a bedtime Stories and American Life had a baby. I actually really like Swae Lees bit. He doesn't take over the song like Maluma. It's a nice summer song, but I was expecting a dancefloor filler. It also reminds me a little bit of some of KD Langs work.

arrtpop

medellin > i rise > crave

she sounds like she has a sock in her mouth

aphrodite

Illuminati Freak

Definitely not what I was expecting. It’s another grower. I feel like it’s better than I Rise. I’m really confused on what the sound of this album is thou. Seems like she’s throwing random stuff out and it all sounds like filler. I want an in your face Madonna song. 

androiduser
6 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Yes very much so. It's like a bedtime Stories and American Life had a baby.

Yes, that's it! A song from the Bedtime Stories era reworked for the American Life album (the acoustic part obviously)

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Definitely not what I was expecting. It’s another grower. I feel like it’s better than I Rise. I’m really confused on what the sound of this album is thou. 

I get experimental, folktronika, world music. 

I remember when. “music” came out and everyone was so confused and now it is a classic. 

steel
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Yes indeed, very Bedtime Stories. 

1 minute ago, RoverLoader said:

Yes very much so. It's like a bedtime Stories and American Life had a baby. I actually really like Swae Lees bit. He doesn't take over the song like Maluma. It's a nice summer song, but I was expecting a dancefloor filler. It also reminds me a little bit of some of KD Langs work.

Yessss... Thanks! I was like, this reminds me so much of Bedtime Stories! Totally dig Swae Lee's bit too. It's not overwhelming and his voice fits perfectly with the vibe of the song.

So far none of them have been kind of dancefloor bangers or anything close, which is surprising, isn't it?

Based on the releases so far, and the all the Madame X concept and persona, I feel there's a much more mature, reflective, and musically diverse undercurrent guiding the album, which is quite exciting! :) 

I don't think Madame X will be anything like M's latest releases! What I want to hear next is the Madonna/Mirwais produced songs, like Dark Ballet and Extreme Occident

steel
4 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I get experimental, folktronika, world music. 

That's an awesome description. It's like @androiduser just said -- a fusion of Bedtime Stories and American Life, which gives it quite a unique vibe.

sillynate

Since we can’t request links anymore (:triggered:), can anyone tell me what genre this song is? Plz thanks

RoverLoader
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Since we can’t request links anymore (:triggered:), can anyone tell me what genre this song is? Plz thanks

Mumble folktronica summer breeze lol

sillynate
1 minute ago, RoverLoader said:

Mumble folktronica summer breeze lol

That’s sounds very pleasant :flutter: I was expecting trap because of the Swae Lee feature :giveup: hopefully Future is trap :giveup: Champagne Rose 2.0

Archived