new music

Madonna feat Swae Lee - Crave

androiduser

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio

Every song she releases just keep getting worse. Why is she even singing like that? Sounds like she has a hot eggplant in her mouth. It's time to accept the fact that Madonna will never do good music again. It's been 14 years.

DiamondAngel

I don’t get the hate I LOVE this song! It’s like American Life/Music but 2019 version!! I’m in love! 

ProdigyARTPOP

I love this song a lot.

I’ve so far loved Medellin and Crave more than I Rise

Maleficent

LOVE IT!

Spoiler

call me crazy but it sounds like a stripped down COADF track--like an acoustic Like It Or Not...

Maleficent
1 minute ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I love this song a lot.

I’ve so far loved Medellin and Crave more than I Rise

I Rise is overrated... there's a reason its an album track!

ProdigyARTPOP
Just now, Maleficent said:

I Rise is overrated... there's a reason its an album track!

Yeah, I feel like this tropical/trap-like sound that Medellin and Crave have actually suits her production wise and vocal wise. 

Maleficent
Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Yeah, I feel like this tropical/trap-like sound that Medellin and Crave have actually suits her production wise and vocal wise. 

She just sounds relaxed, its nice to hear her sound like she's having fun again--her music/personalty has been dark and angry ever since the Ritchie divorce 

Even in her interview with on the Today Show you saw her a little more relaxed (if perhaps a little tired and weary)--the harsh, angsty, self-parodying image she had throughout her 50s seems to have gone away

ThisGuyTony

Hmmm...

I think for me so far I Rise > Medellin > Crave.

Tho despite my initial dislike of Medellin I've been growing to appreciate and like it a whole lot more. :air: 

chipz

While this has a beautiful guitar arrangement, I seriously don't know what she was thinking recording this song. It has some potential but it sounds like so much of the stuff that's current right now. Like Madonna was criticizing the music industry for sounding the same and predictable last year while she was still working on Madame X and in the end she did the same?! It's sad how she was setting all the trends years ago and now the only thing she can do is follow them. And is Swae Lee really the best duet partner for her?

One thing that bothers me the most though is that I can't seem to understand the concept behind this album. At first she presented it like a very conceptual and coherent project but so far all the songs she has released sound like they are flying in a different direction (and not in a good way). No sign of any artistic integrity in them. I always calm myself down by thinkin' that she's just releasing the weakest tracks from the album but this time I really don't know what to expect. 

fede ARTPOP

The intro is beautiful, song could have been better.  :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Brainiac

I actually REALLY love this. I love the melody and guitar arrangement.

Archived