💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's dancer: "It's deeper than most people know"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Born Brave

She represented all 4 eras with her outfits in my opinion. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

Finally a thread were we can discuss this! :D

I thought about it as it happened but I still can't point out what it's about...

- Old telephone, not a smartphone. Something about the Telephone music video. Maybe that a new Beyoncé collab is coming. Or finally a continuation of Telephone and Paparazzi.

- Also I felt Paparazzi music video vibes with all those Umbrellas. I even started to imagine a collab with Riri. But I know most probably I'm only reaching...

- The hair was so universal Gaga. It made me think about all her eras altogheter. Last outfit was a bit more like Born This Way.

- And she didn't forget about Joanne. It had to join ofc. But I want to know what 2 Joanne era hats mean. AND champagne bottles? Which I think may be a tribute to Grigio girls the song, or even her former best friend. But there was also a black thing in the basket. It looked like The Fame parfume?

- She had her mouth open a lot. It's not normal even for when she's posing it was exaggareted. Which made me think she's acting and trying to tell us something. Something coming. How could all of this be related to LG6? I feel it was kind of a teaser.

- Hmm.. What more. I just keep thinking about the umbrellas... Like wtf I don't get it. I liked it but I wonder what it could mean...

- AND I ALMOST FORGOT about the rings... Are those the actual rings from Carino and Taylor Kinney? Like shes moving on? It even made me think about The Countess... I'm still in doubt they were real? Like, what do you think the guys are feeling? I would feel pretty bad. Like if they were only memories. Idk.

Maybe the whole performance was a tribute to her career?

Judas Oyster

Maybe the hats are for Joanne and her former best friend!

Judas Oyster
21 hours ago, T E A said:

maybe 2 joanne hats = 2 deaths. the aunt is dead, her second heart is dead, gaga is only human now. :bradley: 

Grandpa

edit: I meant former best friend. Forgot the name. Sorry. RIP.

destructivelove

If anything. I took from it that she is locking away her Joanne character, and since it’s in a glass box, meaning it’s locked from criticism/being put on stage, but people will still be able to “see” elements of Joanne in parts of her work without it being the main focus.  And that by starting out glamorous, and then shedding, she is in turn ready to shed her Hollywood icon persona she has lately (for atleast a bit) and go back to performance/sex/crazy Gaga.  But that all of them are still going to be parts of her or layers she uses at points

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

If anything. I took from it that she is locking away her Joanne character, and since it’s in a glass box, meaning it’s locked from criticism/being put on stage, but people will still be able to “see” elements of Joanne in parts of her work without it being the main focus.  And that by starting out glamorous, and then shedding, she is in turn ready to shed her Hollywood icon persona she has lately (for atleast a bit) and go back to performance/sex/crazy Gaga.  But that all of them are still going to be parts of her or layers she uses at points

My take on it is somewhat similar to this. :pawsup:

ShayCristoforo

Prob just referring to the high concept. Which is lost across the masses lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 5/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, dynamite said:

2 + 3 = 5, May is the 5th month I think you're onto something!!!111

Yes! There were also two blocks on the bottom of her left heel and three on her right heel of that black and white photoshoot that had us all shook back in the beginning of the year. The one with the octopus and her body being all transformed. :ohwell:

aaronyoji

maybe each look was each era? 

pink/giant bow= the fame, synonymous with giant bows and campiness 

black w/ umbrella= darker era, the fame monster/born this way???

pink slip dress w/ phone + makeup= ARTPOP era? blonde, barbie, pop cultural 

panties/pink cowboy hats=joanne? 

Archived