Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's dancer: "It's deeper than most people know"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Reginald
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

''This art installation is so much more deeper then most people know. ''

What if he's actually hinting at Gaga's own sex toys line and all the costume changes represent the different forms and shapes they'll come in:excited2:

beaut.png

Now THIS is a side project that I could get into! 

Haus Beauty who? Haus Toys are here to take over

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism

I don’t see nothing much on this, it’s just like a brand of Brandon Maxwell... You can see lots of that boxes and stuff on his previous works. 

I also think the pink hats are going to appear on every phase of her career from now on since it’s the best showing love to her aunt.

Suspiria

Isn't he just talking about the MET exhibit?:icega:

The art "installation", Gaga's performance isn't an installation...

BleepBloop
38 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I saw it as her stripping off all the styles and getting back to her core. Getting back to GAGA. 

This is actually very realistic:giveup:

malazam

The looks showcasts all of her eras.

another shot before we kiss the other side

crisTEAne

maybe 2 joanne hats = 2 deaths. the aunt is dead, her second heart is dead, gaga is only human now. :bradley: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Schizophonic

i hope they do something like this or the athens aiport thing way more often!

GunninMan

Guys they’re literally the accessories from Brandon’s latest collection. If you look at photos some of the models are carrying them throughout the runway show. Since basically the designers pick the celebrities they dress, this was their way of displaying Brandon’s work on top of the custom clothes since she was a co-chair.

JazzGa

Why does everything have to relate to LG6 G-soos kryst yall :awkney: Can't 1 dancer have 1 feeling that doesn't revolve around THE ALBUM?

Edit: He's referring to the Met's INSTALLATION. The INSTALLATION. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Jeremy Kosinski

You guys don't you see? Gaga rebirthed herself last night the fact that the Joanne hats were in luggage type cases means she's packing it up  and carrying it with her into the future but we officially saying goodbye to Joanne goodbye to ally & hello to G A G A... 

I could  (probably am) be wrong but gaga's heavy into symbolism so i just look at it like the shedding the glam looks til she was in what could be a stage look from any of her tours i think is her telling us she's going back to basics... back to gaga.

Jeremy Kosinski
3 hours ago, Married the Night said:

I saw it as her stripping off all the styles and getting back to her core. Getting back to GAGA. 

I'm sorry I didn't see your post before I posted what i said but i agree with you one million percent! 

Married the Night
4 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

I'm sorry I didn't see your post before I posted what i said but i agree with you one million percent! 

You’re fine! It’s hard to keep up with these threads. I can’t WAIT for LG6!!

gagzus

I think the whole thing was her own campy interpretation of her public persona, like the reveal of more and more fashion, the fame whoring and diva attitude style she had, the showing off her “engagement rings” to the world (yes I know they weren’t the real ones but I think she wore them because it looked like them). Then the Joanne hats in the Haus wagon surrounded by Champaign kinda representing how the public thought she was tryna play down and show she’s a regular person despite being a millionaire decked in diamonds, drinking champaign and showing it off to the world.

Of course this is just my own interpretation ofc 

Archived