💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's dancer: "It's deeper than most people know"

Rifek

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Its literally her showing two past relationships, that had failed the celebratory champagne for each one, the hat to symbolise the music put out at each one, the rings to signal the proposal on each one

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lg5

I personally think that this was a hint at Haus Beauty and the packaging may be pink and gold. Maybe the font used for it will be that font that is on the wagon. 

Lucas

My only theory about this "art installation" is that Gaga is really coming with her own Pinot Grigio brand :sweat:

dit

I think he is just saying there is some symbolism to this which is clear. Maybe her boxing the Joanne hats and being all clad represents how she has to lock the "true her away" and become the performer the world wants. The showgirl in skimpy outfits her fans seem to most want. It's like she is taking a swipe at us in a way I guess. That's my interpretation of that installation / 4th look.

fede ARTPOP

Just imagine the wagon with HAUS BEAUTY articles instead, now thats marketing. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

ChromeAngel

I already said this but I’ll say it again, There’s SOMETHING to her Met Performance. Bookmark me that we'll see the hints once LG6 is released 

Zander

It would be such a cool opportunity if we already knew about a LG6 date to have one of those perspex boxes contain like the album artwork. Something really subtle that you don’t notice at first because of the amount going on. 

Married the Night

I saw it as her stripping off all the styles and getting back to her core. Getting back to GAGA. 

super ultra
30 minutes ago, dit said:

I think he is just saying there is some symbolism to this which is clear. Maybe her boxing the Joanne hats and being all clad represents how she has to lock the "true her away" and become the performer the world wants. The showgirl in skimpy outfits her fans seem to most want. It's like she is taking a swipe at us in a way I guess. That's my interpretation of that installation / 4th look.

This theory is so interesting and I wouldn't surprised if some parts of this turned out to be true :giveup::bradley:

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think he's just saying how much rehearsing this entrance took :poot:

Fun fact, the Earth doesn't revolve around LG6 :poot:

I AM SCREAMIIINGGGGMSNSNSNSB

Edonis
42 minutes ago, dit said:

I feel like it's more a comment about camp and her career if anything. The little wagon was just an added touch of gifts and accessories to help play the part of the living doll. It adds to the absurd nature of her performance and camp in general.

Twitter
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

2 Joanne hats. We going ✈️ yeehaw next era y’all 🤠

This. :ladyhaha:

Archived