Lighter

I mean she killed the presentation.

But thoughts on outfits themselves?

Anveeroy

No comments 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT48sqt4plWfx_oxcqrgqV

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Luke78619

Loved the first two, especially the second when she just revealed it and it had both bits on her hips :flutter:

third was simple, the glasses makes it camp for me tho

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gagata

she should have worn st else in the gala, the last one is kinda boring for her

gag

The outfits aren't really meant to be judged outside its presentation so I think this discussion is kind of pointless. It comes as a 4-pack deal IMO, the whole thing is one outfit. That being said, LOVED the first two, the last two could've been better but I'm not complaining.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Zander

I loved the 1st & the 4th was kinda just classic Gaga. The 2nd and 3rd dress were nice but simple.

Brandon Maxwell just doesn't do camp so I guess it really just proved that she doesn't need to wear camp clothing to be camp, because that is just her.

Lextyr97

I liked the first LOOOOVVVEEEDDDDDD (cannot stress this enough), the second outfit and didn’t care at all for the other two. The performance/presentation is what sold it for me though. Like another user said, I wish she wore something else at the gala. Wasn’t too big on the last outfit, although it’s an easy way for her to stand out being pretty much the only woman not in a dress of some sort

davflz
Just now, Zander said:

I loved the 1st & the 4th was kinda just classic Gaga. The 2nd and 3rd dress were nice but simple.

Brandon Maxwell just doesn't do camp so I guess it really just proved that she doesn't need to wear camp clothing to be camp, because that is just her.

She really thought to herself that instead of wearing a campy outfit like everyone else she would stand out by embodying it through a peformance and set herself apart. Her mind ugh

Suspiria

The individual outfits were all pretty bland. Brandon just isn't an interesting designer at all. Don't really know why she went for him.

But I think everyone can agree the presentation more than made up for that. And Sarah absolutely killed it with the makeup, one of her best looks ever.

ArtGagaPop

They were ok, but i lowkey liked the outfit she wore the day before more then any of the 4. But still it was epic because of what she did.

AMENiCURE

Tbh, I only liked the first one. Rest were just ok for Gaga's standards imo. 

Babel
4 minutes ago, gag said:

The outfits aren't really meant to be judged outside its presentation so I think this discussion is kind of pointless. It comes as a 4-pack deal IMO, the whole thing is one outfit. That being said, LOVED the first two, the last two could've been better but I'm not complaining.

All of this. It was meant to state you can be camp without wearing over the top dresses. 

While everybody showed up in their best Gaga inspired costume, Gaga basically wore camp without wearing camp. She was the living definition of camp. 

michael angelo

To me.. They were ALL amazing! You can’t judge them individually once they’re layers... It’s not supposed to be a WOW momment for the outfit itself, but for the performance she gave.

THEY WERE LAYERS, NOT OUTFITS.

but that’s just me

we could belong together

dynamite

I hate that colour pink but she was epic and loved the black ones.

doppelganger

I actually love these dresses. Brandon understands a woman’s body. My fav is the second look, that asymmetrical black gown. A stunner!

Archived