Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga has finally acknowledged Nicki's existence

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

homomo

Omg I forgot this atrocious song existed :air:

Lucas

Omg I bet her team played the video without sound and just retweeted without checking  :sweat: Roman Holiday is Nicki's most iconic song tbh

davflz

I wonder if she just watched it without sound and retweeted it without knowing :laughga:

iconic though :messga: we stan a stan twitter queen

JazzGa

Why would Gaga be against retweeting a great viral video bc the background music is by another artist? Yall are too much with the expecting all pop girls to hate each other

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Why would Gaga be against retweeting a great viral video bc the background music is by another artist? Yall are too much with the expecting all pop girls to hate each other

Girl, it’s because this song became a meme. That’s the funny part, not that it’s from an other pop girl. You misunderstood :ally: Nobody is hating

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monketsharona

Well only Monsters think she hates Nicki Minaj while she was already seen dancing on Truffle Butter once

crackpoppodcast
7 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

um no she didn’t lol

Lmaoo you’re right! She did post a new one but I guess she didn’t delete the Nicki one hahaha

KleinGa
49 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well only Monsters think she hates Nicki Minaj while she was already seen dancing on Truffle Butter once

See below:

1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Girl, it’s because this song became a meme. That’s the funny part, not that it’s from an other pop girl. You misunderstood :ally: Nobody is hating

• 2 months later...
Inferno
On 5/6/2019 at 9:44 PM, Maleficent said:

why do they have beef??

They don't. Nicki has attempted to throw Gaga under the bus a few times over the years by sliding her name in arguments to deflect from her own controversies. But Gaga has literally, not once, ever mentioned her name. Ever. So its not exactly beef, I think people only assume that through Gagas overall silence that must speak to her own opinions on her. We know boomKack went to Nicki right after she left Gaga so.....theres most likely internal drama there that only comes to light by Nicki being so down to try and drag Gagas name into things clearly with some sort of lowkey mission to make her out to be an a**hole lol

Archived