Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How long is Jazz and Piano?

GypsyBabe

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

Hi guys! 

So I have tickets to the May 30th Enigma and the June 2nd Jazz and Piano show on Sunday. I have class and lab on Monday morning and am worried I will have to sell my tickets for the Jazz show. :bradley:

I'm so sad. :bradley:

SO my question is (for those who have gone)...How long was the show? I'm trying to get a late night flight but I am not sure when the show ends. 

⚯͛

lg5

If it’s the same amount of time as enigma, it’s over at like 10:30/11 I believe. I did the same thing, got a late night flight to make it back to class the next day. My flight was at 1:15am and I had plenty of time to get to the airport. 

GypsyBabe
16 minutes ago, lg5 said:

If it’s the same amount of time as enigma, it’s over at like 10:30/11 I believe. I did the same thing, got a late night flight to make it back to class the next day. My flight was at 1:15am and I had plenty of time to get to the airport. 

I’m trying to do that but there aren’t any late enough flight that will get me back into Boston for class at 815. :bradley:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
9 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Skip class. :triggered:

5 minutes ago, David Pontrella said:

Skip class.....

I’m a nursing student and its only a 4 week class. Skipping a lab isn’t an option. You need a B or above to pass and by not going to a lab, I will already be failing before I even start the class. 

I was signed up for the section that was in July but it got cancelled because there weren’t enough students enrolled. I’m so mad. ****ing Physiological Chem ruining my life right now :triggered:

⚯͛

DavidJP
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m a nursing student and its only a 4 week class. Skipping a lab isn’t an option. You need a B or above to pass and by not going to a lab, I will already be failing before I even start the class. 

I was signed up for the section that was in July but it got cancelled because there weren’t enough students enrolled. I’m so mad. ****ing Physiological Chem ruining my life right now :triggered:

tell them you have a family thing:derpga:, they probably  wont question it  much bc its personal :ohwell::derpga:

AJRocketMan

You live in Boston and you have to attend a class early in the morning the day after the concert (which is held on the other side of the freaking country) ends? If you have to attend that class, I would personally give you these options:

A ) Sell the Jazz and Piano ticket and just attend Enigma. Maybe you could catch a flight after the first concert.

B) Sell the both the tickets and just attend them later in the year. If you really want the full Gaga Vegas experience and you can't have it, then it's best to just postpone for a different and more convenient time.

C) Drop the class, attend the concerts, enjoy an actual vacation, and sign up for a Fall semester class. I don't know your life circumstances, but if this is possible, then why not just make a vacation around it instead of just hassling in every waking moment that you're not at the concerts? Not worth the physical and mental stress in my opinion.

Unfortunately, we can't always have our cake and eat it too. We have to compromise sometimes. It sucks, but that's the way life works. We get screwed over every once and awhile.

GypsyBabe
38 minutes ago, David Pontrella said:

tell them you have a family thing:derpga:, they probably  wont question it  much bc its personal :ohwell::derpga:

I hate lying because then I feel like bad karma will make a real family thing happen. 

I could say Gaga is my cousin :ohwell:

⚯͛

lg5
45 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m trying to do that but there aren’t any late enough flight that will get me back into Boston for class at 815. :bradley:

Yikes! Honestly if u were you, I’d just try to take the class at a later start time if possible and enjoy myself!

GypsyBabe
29 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

You live in Boston and you have to attend a class early in the morning the day after the concert which is held on the other side of the country ends? If you have to attend that class, I would advise you skip this altogether. I would personally give you these options:

A ) Sell the Jazz and Piano ticket and just attend Enigma. You could catch a flight after the first concert maybe.

B) Sell the both the tickets and just attend them later in the year. If you really want the full Gaga Vegas experience and you can't have it then it's best to just postpone for a different and more convenient time.

C) Drop the class, attend the concerts, enjoy an actual vacation, and sign up for a Fall semester class. I don't know your life circumstances, but if this is possible, then why not just make a vacation around it instead of just hassling in every waking moment that you're not at the concerts? Not work the physical and mental stress in my opinion.

Unfortunately, we can't always have our cake and eat it too. We have to compromise sometimes. It sucks, but that's the way life works. We get screwed over every once and awhile.

Yeah I think that I will only go to Enigma and sell my Jazz tickets. Its really hard parting with them :bradley: but my education comes first. I also need the class for clinical in the fall so I can’t put it off. 

⚯͛

Anderson123

Do whatever you can to attend both and be at the airport either at 1-2 am or really early in the morning so you rush to class. 

You’re so lucky to have tickets to both shows and if I could only attend one, it’d be jazz to be honest, I feel like that’s on another level. 

DavidJP
17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I hate lying because then I feel like bad karma will make a real family thing happen. 

I could say Gaga is my cousin :ohwell:

"My cousin is doing a concert in vegas sorry I cant come"

"Who is your cousin? whats the show called?"

"Stefani.... enigma"

GypsyBabe
24 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Do whatever you can to attend both and be at the airport either at 1-2 am or really early in the morning so you rush to class. 

You’re so lucky to have tickets to both shows and if I could only attend one, it’d be jazz to be honest, I feel like that’s on another level. 

Thats why I am so sad. I’ve already seen Enigma, but the Jazz show is the one that I am dying to see. My lab is 815 am and there are no flights that will get me in on time. I don’t fly a lot, do they add flights periodically or should I just give up? 

⚯͛

Miel

For the sake of your class and academic welfare, I say you're better off watching he show at a different time.

It sucks, but I totally understand what you mean when you say the path of your academic career is contingent on a singular class/lab. But definitely take time to watch J+P, even if at another time. Absolutely beautiful show- one of her best, in my opinion.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived