💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How long is Jazz and Piano?

GypsyBabe

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
14 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Thats why I am so sad. I’ve already seen Enigma, but the Jazz show is the one that I am dying to see. My lab is 815 am and there are no flights that will get me in on time. I don’t fly a lot, do they add flights periodically or should I just give up? 

Why are you going to Vegas again if you’ve already seen Enigma? :stalkga: Are you hoping there’ll be changes to the show or that she’ll perform something from LG6?

GypsyBabe
40 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Why are you going to Vegas again if you’ve already seen Enigma? :stalkga: Are you hoping there’ll be changes to the show or that she’ll perform something from LG6?

These were the original tickets that I bought. One of my guests surprised me with opening night tickets for free (he knows someone!) :tony:  Hence why I am going twice. 

⚯͛

• 3 weeks later...
ATL MONSTER

Let me know if you're selling those Jazz and Piano tickets for June 2nd. Thank you!

SharkmanthaC

From watching the live streams, it has been 2 hours. I hope you're able to go, even if it isn't this week. 

she/her/hers

kaojen

It will end 10:30ish. Brian Newman’s new residency starts at 11 and he has to make it from there to his place to perform. 

The good thing about Vegas is the airport is like right by the strip

Bradley
On 5/7/2019 at 11:34 AM, GypsyBabe said:

I’m a nursing student and its only a 4 week class. Skipping a lab isn’t an option. You need a B or above to pass and by not going to a lab, I will already be failing before I even start the class. 

I was signed up for the section that was in July but it got cancelled because there weren’t enough students enrolled. I’m so mad. ****ing Physiological Chem ruining my life right now :triggered:

What time is the class?

It should start at about 9pm, and ends at about 11pm.

If she starts at 8:30, which is a possibility, you'll have more time.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 5/7/2019 at 12:54 AM, GypsyBabe said:

Thats why I am so sad. I’ve already seen Enigma, but the Jazz show is the one that I am dying to see. My lab is 815 am and there are no flights that will get me in on time. I don’t fly a lot, do they add flights periodically or should I just give up? 

Is there anyway you can go back to Vegas for the jazz show? I know that’s a lot of money but if you have it I would! 

• 8 months later...

Archived