Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Whats your opinion on Lady Gaga's Met Gala Performance Art

Biggest Fan

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, anomdepllume said:

The whole thing was so well done, and honestly, the video of it is the only way to truly capture just how awesome it was. Her attitude, the poses, the team with her, the lipstick in the block phone, the wagon, how the changes were done, it was honestly masterful. And to be the first one (besides Anna) on the carpet? She set the bar HIGH, and very few managed to even get close.

Like you can tell that she absolutely REHEARSED to make it a spectacle and she delivered. One of the coolest Gaga moments in a year full of them.

Did you see how Brandon went back and forth and Gaga had to call him over to take off her sleeve? The first reveal was very very sloppy.

She was in the performance but he was out of it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anomdepllume
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Did you see how Brandon went back and forth and Gaga had to call him over to take off her sleeve? The first reveal was very very sloppy.

She was in the performance but he was out of it.

I just assumed that was part of the performance, ahahaha. But fair point.

gypsy101

the only thing i would have done differently what have been to put a little black dress under the third outfit followed by a pink one piece under that and then done the final two piece 

RudraCNG

When it comes to ART nobody can beat her. She left me speechless.

fathermonster
6 hours ago, ImTired said:

I love how anything goes on this cult website if you attach a "just my opinion" tag to it.  :ladyhaha:

We don't all have to like something. It is what is it. Not everyone has the same opinion as you. :excuseu:

BrickMonster

I think the whole thing was very smart and calculated. People expect Gaga to be in some crazy outfit given the theme. So in true Gaga fashion, she surprised everyone. She gave them CAMP in a totally different way - through a 15 minute performance that you can't avoid. And now it paid off with the buzz and attention she's getting. 

ImTired
1 hour ago, fathermonster said:

We don't all have to like something. It is what is it. Not everyone has the same opinion as you. :excuseu:

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

andreas85

I loved it. It was the classiest striptease I've ever seen. She's got a fine body and I'm glad she remembers us straight fans too. I hope her upcoming songs are going to be as distinctive as this performance.

BloodyM

I wasn't too sure of the looks when I saw the pictures but I understood it better once I saw the video and now I love it!! It was very refreshing of her to do this and I don't see how someone can top this entrance really!! Will remain in the MetGala books for the rest of history! 

IAmNotHere1997

She proved once again why she's LADY GAGA, and did what she does best, leaving us all jaw-dropped and speechless with her signature over-the-top theatrics. An ARTIST!

BgRaEgTaT

I must be the only one who thinks Brandon Maxwell’s dresses literally always look like plain fabric wrapped around her so I wish the outfits had a bit more going on but regardless I was slain by the performance and am very happy overall. 

Archived