💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Whats your opinion on Lady Gaga's Met Gala Performance Art

Biggest Fan

Featured Posts

caulixtla

I think all four outfits were beautiful, I think Gaga was stunningly beautiful especially with all that eye makeup, in each dress she wore, and the whole show was impressive enough to make a stand alone article in the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/06/fashion/lady-gaga-met-gala.html 

Amazing stuff! (I also liked seeing Gwen Stefani, Celine Dion, and Thalia, among others at the gala)

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

God bless her performance art self.  She's so beautiful and I'm continuously sexually confused. 

If only she would have gotten Millie Brown to vom. all over her on the red carpet :diane:

Reginald
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Did y'all notice that she's wearing both Taylor and Carino's engagement rings? I'm shook! What could this mean??

Oh wig! This is LEGENDARY. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Zander

I thought with camp being theme it would be hard to stand out but literally nobody else had one outfit change, let alone 4 or actually made their red carpet a performance. This bitch out here showing everyone that this theme is quintessentially her and nobody can do it better than her. 

ImTired

Gaga slaaaaaaaaaayed. 

The theme this year slaaaaaaaaayed.

The gays on the carpet? Wtf happened!?!?!

Diamond heart99

I think that there is no point in ever having another Met Gala after this one.

Not sure why anyone else walked the carpet after that. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

My Name Isnt Alice

Did boysnoize tweeted #LG6 with umbrella emoji

Rino

I mean the outfits were simple and all but all the props, her crew and how it all tied into one hell of a campy performance is what selling the whole thing. 

this is definitely a Met Gala moment to remember for. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Serial Chiller
2 minutes ago, Rino said:

I mean the outfits were simple and all but all the props, her crew and how it all tied into one hell of a campy performance is what selling the whole thing. 

this is definitely a Met Gala moment to remember for. 

i mean the moment she dragged that cart out it sent me. That's what camp is about. Being so embarrassing it's good. 

BOMSHELL
2 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Did y'all notice that she's wearing both Taylor and Carino's engagement rings? I'm shook! What could this mean??

That she likes the bling

Serial Chiller
4 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Boring imo. She can do better.

You sure you aren't being salty cuz  all of your 3720 LG6 "rumor" threads got debunked 1 by 1?

Archived