💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga not performing at Met

petty

Featured Posts

petty

Long story short, one of my good friends is the daughter of Pat Wintour. So she’s the niece of Anna Wintour.

I got together with her on Thursday and Casually brought up Met and that I was excited Gaga was hosting. She knows I’m a Gaga fan but like doesn’t know to the extent :sweat: but I tried to act like I was just so in love with her after seeing ASIB. So I’m like, "ugh it’d be so cool if she was performing! You should find out (nervous laugh)"

so no lie before I even finished my nervous laugh she pulled out her phone and says "well let’s see" as she sent out a text to THE Anna 😩 😭😭

Anna never replied while we sat at dinner and she didn’t bring it up again so neither did I and didn’t want to seem desperate.

i got a text from Pat’s daughter this evening and she said "my aunt said Gaga’s not performing." I’m- like I knew she probably wasn’t but was sad to read it. I almost wish I was left wondering til tomorrow 😭😭😭

tenor.gif?itemid=5919862

party’s over girls. But hey at least we know she’s going to serve it fashion wise which is all that matters at the Met!

gagajandro25

Hmmm :oprah:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Galagala

That's totally fine.

At least we can see her in 24 hours.:flutter:

Vitleysingur

but Net... flexible... :fail:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

TheJoanneJoker

yeah and my dog said that The Queen's Gucci hat is fake

LilyLark

Thanks for the tea.

Kind of makes sense—the event is supposed to be private (people weren't supposed to film Katy's performance), so why waste debuting a LG6 song there...especially if LG6 isn't coming out for a few months. And while I suspect she'll always perform a few ASIB songs in concert, the ASIB era is over and it would be weird for her to perform Shallow solo/with Harry with Bradley & Irina there in the audience.

petty
1 minute ago, Beytwice said:

yeah and my dog said that The Queen's Gucci hat is fake

Ok but y’all finna be the ones with egg on your face when the sis doesn’t perform :trollga:

imma be sleep then

Lazz Monster
Just now, LilyLark said:

perform Shallow with Harry

omg i never thought of that, but i would be so here for it :tony:

We're far from the Shallow now

Economy

More ppl related to entertainment industry workers :awkney:

bullshit bs GIF

JK :derpga:

petty
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

More ppl related to entertainment industry workers :awkney:

Lmfao I mean I’m sorry that these people have family’s and their families who aren’t famous go on to have families. LMFAO it’s not uncommon I live in NYC ffs

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

omg i never thought of that, but i would be so here for it :tony:

Yeah, I was hoping that she and Harry were going to do a few duets (even tho the tabs would have come up with some dumb as* fake drama for her performing Shallow with Harry and not Bradley).

But drawing a clear "line" between eras makes sense, imo, although maybe Harry will debut some new music?

TheJoanneJoker
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Ok but y’all finna be the ones with egg on your face when the sis doesn’t perform :trollga:

imma be sleep then

i love dem eggs

Archived