34 minutes ago, Galagala said:

The face looks plastic though....:fail:

post pics of ur face 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
1 hour ago, kostauventura said:

lmao  "i think music may be delayed" yall gays come up with anything for dramazzz :laughga:

If you don’t think her team had some kind of plan to release after the Oscar buzz than you’re insane. There is no way that wasn’t in the cards. Plus the tweet. Plus the tattoo that is clearly the album name. Plus the matching twitter/Facebook photo. Coupled with the huge break between Enigma shows. It’s all right there! 

But her energy doesn’t scream “new music coming soon”. She seems trouble. Believe it or not, there are signs here. 

Galagala
16 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Reported, @Admin please give her warning

Thanks :heart: but that's my direct thought so I won't mind getting "punishment" for expressing my own opinions.:tea:

GunninMan
12 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Thanks :heart: but that's my direct thought so I won't mind getting "punishment" for expressing my own opinions.:tea:

Cue the classic “well that’s my opinion” excuse. Maybe learn how to keep your thoughts to yourself. It isn’t doing anyone any good for you to post something so unnecessary, especially yourself. Perhaps you should comment something you do like instead of being so deliberately disgusting. :tea:

Galagala
32 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Cue the classic “well that’s my opinion” excuse. Maybe learn how to keep your thoughts to yourself. It isn’t doing anyone any good for you to post something so unnecessary, especially yourself. Perhaps you should comment something you do like instead of being so deliberately disgusting. :tea:

This is hypocritical and you know it.

For instance, all those oral attacks/defamation about Hillary/ Trump /AvaMax /Madonna /Beyonce here are okay for you saints:awkney: while thinking "Her face looks not good" is something "deliberately disgusting ".

I don't care your kind of "fake" theories.:reductive:

Aqua Mars

This felt like a tall glass of iced tea in the middle of the Sahara :giveup:

Ally Campana

Wow slay mama. Rah rah is back in town. Whew. 

giving big brother GIF

Does it matter? Damage is done

Miel
4 hours ago, Vegas said:

She looks like the superstar she is. 

Where are them losers nitpicking on her a day ago? 

4 hours ago, Bio said:

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU GAYS?

Did... something happen yesterday? skjdhflsls

3 points in and ready for more

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

For instance, all those oral attacks/defamation about Hillary/ Trump /AvaMax /Madonna /Beyonce here are okay for you saints:awkney: while thinking "Her face looks not good" is something "deliberately disgusting ".

This is so true. I have seen way worse things being said about Madonna and her face on here, but the second someone says something negative about Gaga, certain people can't handle it. Reporting you is absolutely ridiculous. 

fluidcarebear

Did anyone notice that @pierresnapps on insta commented 🌊 🌊 🌊? I saw it on a post of Gaga from Paper magazine and one from Ladygagarazzii. Thoughts on the meaning??

GunninMan
2 hours ago, Galagala said:

mila kunis lie GIF

Lol alright sis. Not too sure what any of those topics have to do with this thread, but I’ll let you grasp at those straws in your attempt to make a point. Now back to your comment. “Her face doesn’t look good” and “her face looks like plastic” are two very different things to say. It’s similar to me saying I don’t like you, versus me saying you’re a lame ass bitch who makes asinine comments on a forum about a pop star they claim to love, but then hides behind “but it’s my oPiNiOn!!1!!!1!11” when you get called out for it. 

See the difference?

MrHappy
5 hours ago, Davian said:

We ain’t ready:giveup::giveup:

I dont care youre or not but I am cmooooooon crazy dance GIF

Davian
11 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

I dont care youre or not but I am cmooooooon crazy dance GIF

I mean I’m ready, but I don’t think I’m READY READY

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

adamsenigma
2 hours ago, Aqua Mars said: