đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving her hotel in NY

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

moonboywow
17 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I don’t get how you can listen to her music, and what she has to say, and not understand how vital fashion is to her life and art. 

It’s cool if your not into fashion, but Gaga is - to an insanely obsessive degree. So whether it’s 2010 or 2020 - a lot of her fans are going to be equally passionate about her looks.

You should check out the columns she wrote for V magazine, to understand how connected her fashion is to her music. 

“I myself can look at almost any hemline, silhouette, bead work, or heel architecture and tell you very precisely who designed it first, what French painter they stole it from, how many designers reinvented it after them, and what cultural and musical movement parented the birth, death, and resurrection of that particular trend."

I don't care if she wears a giant fern on her head. I don't care if she wears denim shorts and a baggy shirt. Shes still gaga and fashion is fashion no matter if it's a giant fern or denim shorts. High fashion. Or casual fashion. It's still fashion. I get that. I just care more about her words and melodies and music videos. What she wears while walking out of a hotel? Idgaf. At all. The music video outfits are cool. Yes. But I'm only gonna watch the video once or twice and then just listen to the music because a piece of clothing isn't gonna make me feel better or make me wanna dance. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

I don't care if she wears a giant germ on her head. I don't care if she wears denim shorts and a baggy shirt. Shes still gaga and fashion is fashion no matter if it's a giant fern or denim shorts. High fashion. Or casual fashion. It's still fashion. I get that. I just care more about her words and melodies and music videos. What she wears while walking out of a hotel? Idgaf. At all. The music video outfits are cool. Yes. But I'm only gonna watch the video once or twice and then just listen to the music because a piece of clothing isn't gonna make me feel better or make me wanna dance. 

A peice of clothing may not make you feel better, or inspired you, but it will for someone else.

Gaga herself said, “fashion is that thing that saved me from being sad.”

How you appreciate her art is as valid as the way other people appreciate her art.

It’s cool if you “dgaf” about what she wears, and it’s cool if some waits with bated breath to see what she wears next. Both are legitimate ways to be a Lady Gaga fan. 

moonboywow
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

A peice of clothing may not make you feel better, or inspired you, but it will for someone else.

Gaga herself said, “fashion is that thing that saved me from being sad.”

How you appreciate her art is as valid as the way other people appreciate her art.

It’s cool if you “dgaf” about what she wears, and it’s cool if some waits with bated breath to see what she wears next. Both are legitimate ways to be a Lady Gaga fan. 

But again...don't ****ing obsess over it. If she wants to dress down? ****ing let her and move on.

SKANK
29 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

But again...don't ****ing obsess over it. If she wants to dress down? ****ing let her and move on.

ga·ga (ADJECTIVE) - very enthusiastic and excited about someone or something.

Her name and entire career is built around obsession. She writes and talks endlessly about art, music, and fashion. Why expect her fans, particularly ones who are dedicated enough to be on a fan forum, to be any less gaga than her?

Check my post history, I complimented her leather jacket and jean look yesterday, but that doesn't mean the fans who had a negative take on that particular look are "obsessing" in a negative way.

moonboywow
Just now, SKANK said:

ga·ga (ADJECTIVE) - very enthusiastic and excited about someone or something.

Her name and entire career is built around obsession. She writes and talks endlessly about art, music, and fashion. Why expect her fans, particularly ones who are dedicated enough to be on a fan forum, be any less gaga than her?

Check my post history, I complimented her leather jacket and jean look yesterday, but that doesn't mean the fans who had a negative take on that particular look are "obsessing" in a negative way.

I don't know how someone could dislike a pair of jeans and a jacket. But okay. I just genuinely don't understand. I'm not saying you're one of the people melting down over it. The others who are though...its literally a jacket and jeans. 

SKANK
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

I don't know how someone could dislike a pair of jeans and a jacket. But okay. I just genuinely don't understand. I'm not saying you're one of the people melting down over it. The others who are though...its literally a jacket and jeans. 

Gaga said, "I feel that flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. It's, like, first it's the flip-flops, and then it's the sweatpants...it's the gateway drug to no sex."

I guess to which you'd respond, "I don't know how someone could dislike flip-flops. But okay. It's literally a flip-flop."

In the same way Gaga didn't have a melt down about flip-flops, people aren't having melt downs when they express dislike about one of her candid looks. It's literally just an opinion. :)

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Gaga said, "I feel that flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. It's, like, first it's the flip-flops, and then it's the sweatpants...it's the gateway drug to no sex."

I guess to which you'd respond, "I don't know how someone could dislike flip-flops. But okay. It's literally a flip-flop."

In the same way Gaga didn't have a melt down about flip-flops, people aren't having melt downs when they express dislike about one of her candid looks. It's literally just an opinion. :)

Okay but just because I said I wasn't nonbinary at 16 and now 11 years later, yep. Nonbinary. That doesn't mean anything. People are stuck in the past and should just really come to the present. Gaga isn't the same person she used to be. 

joannesrats

Y'all I'm not ready for tomorrow. As the MET is happening I'm gonna be on a flight to Paris so I won't be able to keep an eye out for it but the minute those wheels touch the ground I will be ON this 

SKANK
7 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Okay but just because I said I wasn't nonbinary at 16 and now 11 years later, yep. Nonbinary. That doesn't mean anything. People are stuck in the past and should just really come to the present. Gaga isn't the same person she used to be. 

The present: She just left her hotel in a custom Philip Treacy headpiece, massive heals, a hilariously tiny purse, and a Marc Jacobs luffa dress, on her way to dinner the night before an important fashion event in which she is the co-chair.

She very much is still obsessive about fashion. It's still part of her life and art.

moonboywow
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

The present: She just left her hotel in a custom Philip Treacy headpiece, massive heals, a hilariously tiny purse, and a Marc Jacobs luffa dress, on her way to dinner the night before an important fashion event in which she is the co-chair.

She very much is still obsessive about fashion. It's still part of her life and art.

Yes but she had an event to go to. It wasn't for no reason. In her downtime, she wears jeans and band shirts. 

SKANK
12 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Yes but she had an event to go to. It wasn't for no reason. In her downtime, she wears jeans and band shirts. 

She isn't going to an event tonight, is she? She was just leaving her hotel. In the same way she was just leaving her hotel when she wore a leather jacket and jeans.

hardcore1996
4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

a flying frogs fat ass

a what now :laughga:

moonboywow
19 minutes ago, SKANK said:

She isn't going to an event tonight, is she? She was just leaving her hotel. In the same way she was just leaving her hotel when she wore a leather jacket and jeans.

The met gala pre party or something. 

Spock

What hotel is she staying at?

who will love me when the night is over

DonnieDarko

I’m glad fashion was not back in 2008 and is not as important to me as it to some of you. This way I am avoiding being an annoying brat on a *music* forum for fans of Lady Gaga and telling people about things like what does being Gaga means and giving them lectures about how one can’t be a fan without being into her fashion choices.

I also do not care what she wears as long as she’s feeling great and releases music. K, bye. 

Growth, just do it.

Archived