💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving her hotel in NY

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

“Normal person.” Your stanning someone who travels via egg. You should know normalcy isn’t a positive attribute.

While you were bopping to Bad Romance (a song that premiered at a McQueen show) did you not listen to the lyrics? Walk, walk, fashion baby...

Fashion is an intrinsical part of Gaga’s work, it always has been. She is a performance artist who uses fashion in her work. So this shaming of people for being as interested in how she dresses as they are in her music, needs to stop.

“This loves not material.”

I get that. I've been a fan for 10 years, Karen. I just admire her talent more than her fashion sense. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

I've been a fan for 10 years, Karen.

kArEn

:excuseu:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Enigma

This is such a ****ing serve I haven’t been this excited by her since the JWT :air:

Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, SKANK said:

“Normal person.” Your stanning someone who travels via egg. You should know normalcy isn’t a positive attribute.

While you were bopping to Bad Romance (a song that premiered at a McQueen show) did you not listen to the lyrics? Walk, walk, fashion baby...

Fashion is an intrinsical part of Gaga’s work, it always has been. She is a performance artist who uses fashion in her work. So this shaming of people for being as interested in how she dresses as they are in her music, needs to stop.

The past called. They said they hope you can get over them soon. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Suspiria
9 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Thank you! I couldn't express this properly.

From 2009 until like 2016, Gaga was as much a fashion icon as she was a music icon. Don't even try to pretend she'd be where she is today if it wasn't for her endless stream of well thought out, super polished looks.

For fans who got used to non-stop flawless looks for half a decade, it's hard not to be picky and expect the same quality as older ones. Especially when "big" looks are such a rarity from her now.

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Also imagine stanning a musician and not prioritizing their music over the fashion.

SKANK
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I get that. I've been a fan for 10 years, Karen. I just admire her talent more than her fashion sense. 

You are continuing to dissmiss fashion as legitimate art by suggesting that the way she uses it is not an extension of her talent. 

Ya’ feel, Mike Oxliddle?

2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

We are in a thread about her leaving a hotel in a haute couture luffa, on the eve of her attending a fashion event as the co-chair. 

Fashion is as relevant to her career now as it was on day one.

Suspiria
15 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

8 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Also imagine stanning a musician and not prioritizing their music over the fashion.

Good for you. But some of us know that she is more than just "a musician" and admire multiple aspects of her artistry, including her fashion sense:oops:

moonboywow
Just now, Suspiria said:

Good for you. But some of us know that she is more than just "a musician" and admire multiple aspects of her artistry, including her fashion sense:oops:

But also melting down over a pair of skinny jeans and a leather jacket? This isn't 2010 anymore. She's a person. She has feelings. She has fibro and mental illnesses. Her music and what she has to say is more important to me than her fashion. It's okay to love her fashion. Just don't prioritize it over anything else  

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Can’t relate.😂

They act as if we are the boo boo tha fool.

Nope. I know high fashion is always going to be a part of her. But expecting it every single day like it’s still 2010 is childish and stupid. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Galagala

The outfit is amazing.:applause: That boy is lucky

HookerOnAChurch

"Walk walk fashion baby, work it move that b*tch crazy" :firega:

SKANK
28 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

But also melting down over a pair of skinny jeans and a leather jacket? This isn't 2010 anymore. She's a person. She has feelings. She has fibro and mental illnesses. Her music and what she has to say is more important to me than her fashion. It's okay to love her fashion. Just don't prioritize it over anything else  

I don’t get how you can listen to her music, and what she has to say, and not understand how vital fashion is to her life and art. 

It’s cool if your not into fashion, but Gaga is - to an insanely obsessive degree. So whether it’s 2010 or 2020 - a lot of her fans are going to be equally passionate about her looks.

You should check out the columns she wrote for V magazine, to understand how connected her fashion is to her music. 

“I myself can look at almost any hemline, silhouette, bead work, or heel architecture and tell you very precisely who designed it first, what French painter they stole it from, how many designers reinvented it after them, and what cultural and musical movement parented the birth, death, and resurrection of that particular trend."

Archived