💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving her hotel in NY

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Cerny

Combo breaker :pole:

I don’t like the styling. I like the head, torso and legs separately, but not together.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Felixorfelicia
22 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

The only thing that I can hate about this look is, Where is the wig ? 

Still looking 4 something to hate, huh

Tease it to Jesus

Chinosky
24 minutes ago, Abigail said:

FIO0876.jpgFIO0707.jpg

_JAC0112.jpg_JAC0168.jpg

Prediction for Gaga's look tomorrow!:firega:

She's already worn the third outfit! Just without the ruffles and hat :pawsup:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

erikaisamonster

she looks AMAZING!!!

BUT she looked AMAZING yesterday too & part of me feels like y’all don’t even deserve this much of a serve with how much you were sh*tting on her yesterday :trollga:

xxx

ELECTROHEART

Why is this giving me Applause Mime vibes :firega:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

moonboywow
57 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Lol no you don't.

Why is everyone pretending a big part of the reason they became Gaga fans isn't because of her looks and fashion?

Personally I became a fan for the music...like a normal person? I thought the clothes were cool. Of course. But I was too busy jamming out to bad romance when I first became a fan to care about what clothes she wore. I just loved that she played piano and had an amazing voice. And she still has that talent ten fold. 

Abigail
9 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

She's already worn the third outfit! Just without the ruffles and hat :pawsup:

Thank you! I knew it looked similar, but didn't realize it was the same one! lol

JR Gg
47 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

The only thing that I can hate about this look is, Where is the wig ? 

The only thing you can hate is your irrelevant comments. :awkney:

Katy probably cut her hair to troll fans like you.

TinyGa

With her roots untouched in public this weekend it makes me expect a major hair serve tomorrow... a wig or maybe she and Frederic will stay up all night bleaching them again. :ladyhaha:

SKANK
20 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Personally I became a fan for the music...like a normal person? I thought the clothes were cool. Of course. But I was too busy jamming out to bad romance when I first became a fan to care about what clothes she wore. I just loved that she played piano and had an amazing voice. And she still has that talent ten fold. 

“Normal person.” Your stanning someone who travels via egg. You should know normalcy isn’t a positive attribute.

While you were bopping to Bad Romance (a song that premiered at a McQueen show) did you not listen to the lyrics? Walk, walk, fashion baby...

Fashion is an intrinsical part of Gaga’s work, it always has been. She is a performance artist who uses fashion in her work. So this shaming of people for being as interested in how she dresses as they are in her music, needs to stop.

“This loves not material.”

jprince99x

Why does this look like something Ariana Grande would wear. I love it, but it’s not Gaga. :gaycat:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Archived