Gaga Daily Youtube
life

Gaga comments on Insta post

Featured Posts

Beytwice
23 minutes ago, Stef said:

That’s the result of y’all headasses dragging her for wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt 

tiffany pollard GIF

wait who dragged her for wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt

did this really happen?

what theeeeee!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

heartless
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

it's either "my life" reffering to her life being like the image 

OR

she is calling Samantha ronson her "life" 

either way let's show them some support and love 

That's exactly what I thought. Samantha commented on her last pic and so did Gaga. I think she was being affectionate, but how will we know? She doesn't use Twitter or any other platform actively to talk to us. :(

• Like 1

heartless

I can't stand her being depressed. It hurts me so much, but I might being dramatic lol

Sanne Godijn

Guys dont worry im sure gaga is oke she is just trying to be supportive 

• Like 1

heartless

I'm crying lol. I wish I could hugh her whatever happened

davflz
Posted (edited)

I'd be awful to think that in such a successful and seemingly joyful time in her career she'd be feeling bad. I know we treat it like it's nothing on here, but I hope her breakup isn't causing her anxiety. I just want the best for her and to see her post something like this right before the Met and possibly a new era is so sad :ohno: I hope we're just reading into this too much and this is just a lighthearted joke.

I hope you're alright Gaga :kara: sending love to you :heart:

Edited by davflz
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

MannyMonroe18
15 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Don’t want to be dramatic but what if she just read the comments? :ohno:

I mean she does read them. During the CTC era there was a monster who commented something to the lines of “She doesn’t deserve to call herself Lady Gaga anymore because she’s making Jazz music” and Gaga replied by saying “Go **** yourself.” 

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 7

Hanavel
27 minutes ago, Zander said:

Don’t we all feel like this sometimes? Don’t speculate. It’s probably meant in the tone of one of those “mood” or “same” comments.

It's not when someone is suffering from depression

heartless
1 minute ago, davflz said:

I hope we're just reading into this too much and this is just lighthearted joke. I'd be awful to think that in such a successful and seemingly joyful time in her career she'd be feeling bad. I know we treat it like it's nothing on here, but I hope her breakup isn't causing her anxiety. I just want the best for her and to see her post something like this right before the Met and possibly a new era is so sad :ohno: I hope we're just reading into this too much and this is just lighthearted joke.

I hope you're alright Gaga :kara: sending love to you :heart:

I agree. She was or being affectionate to Samantha or that was just such a lighthearted joke. 

• Like 1

LGMonster95

I don't think it's that serious y'all, she might wanted to be supportive towards her or it's just one of those comments that we all do online when we see stuff like this and even for example if she wanted to say that, we all have those kind of moments sometimes but its never THAT serious. If she had some type of mental problems for real she would have got some help and probably wont appear on Met Gala tomorrow too

• Thanks 1

heartless
1 minute ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I mean she does read them. During the CTC era there was a monster who commented something to the lines of “She doesn’t deserve to call herself Lady Gaga anymore because she’s making Jazz music” and Gaga replied by saying “Go **** yourself.” 

She doesn't deserve haters when she has some of us. But she isn't receiving bad comments though.

• Like 1

THE FAME BALL TOUR
28 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

She also commented "😂" on her latest post

Wig whats up with her

Data Hoarder

SimplyTheBest

She probably commented "😂" under that other post to let us know that she is ok, but instead we are like this

jtbe3n.jpg

• LMAO 2