💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

There's a thief in between us

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

hello
just here to warn you guys about something i found out today, that made me really upset and depressed.
there is a user stealing my work and reuploading it in an other site and taking credits for the making.
i'm not upset for it being reuploaded, but for the credits. i don't mind if you guys want to share it everywhere without crediting my user (which i understand is a very difficult to remember one) but when you reupload and credit YOURSELF for making it, there is a whole other thing.

this user, @EnigmaticHooker is reuploading absoletely ALL of my work as if it's his/hers.
you can see it here, here, here, here, here and here.

i am right now finishing a whole box of 30 singles, including the 30 artworks, 30 discs and a booklet of all of them and i'm sad that i won't be able to share it because of this.

UPDATE: The site has updated the posts with my work crediting my user. Yas! 

Luke78619

Ugh this **** pisses me off :saladga:

i think it’s best for you to use a light watermark across your work when you upload it if you want feedback from us or whoever, one that doesn’t ruin the artwork but also would be very difficult for users like this to cover up 

Something like this 

watermark-tilling.jpg

at least that way if they upload a watermarked image and try to take credit then they’ll be exposing themselves as the fraud they are

dont let this stop you from sharing your creativity :hug:

EDIT: I tried leaving comments on these posts saying you made them too, asking them to change it but not sure if the comments have uploaded. I suggest you do the same so the user can correct it  for you

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheAlienatedNYC
6 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh this **** pisses me off :saladga:

i think it’s best for you to use a light watermark across your work when you upload it if you want feedback from us or whoever, one that doesn’t ruin the artwork but also would be very difficult for users like this to cover up 

Something like this 

watermark-tilling.jpg

at least that way if they upload a watermarked image and try to take credit then they’ll be exposing themselves as the fraud they are

dont let this stop you from sharing your creativity :hug:

EDIT: I tried leaving comments on these posts saying you made them too, asking them to change it but not sure if the comments have uploaded. I suggest you do the same so the user can correct it  for you

thank you so much for your effort. i considered doing this and/or sending a e-mail to the adress they have in their bio, but i imagine this thief could be behind this site too and i'd be stupid. but let's see.

i absolutely hate to put my name in the works, cause i dont want people to print it and have it in their homes a dvd with my name on it, i want it to look official. i don't really care if people is sharing it, reuploading it everywhere cause i want people to see it and use it, but this crediting thing really sucks man

Luke78619
Just now, TheAlienatedNYC said:

thank you so much for your effort. i considered doing this and/or sending a e-mail to the adress they have in their bio, but i imagine this thief could be behind this site too and i'd be stupid. but let's see.

i absolutely hate to put my name in the works, cause i dont want people to print it and have it in their homes a dvd with my name on it, i want it to look official. i don't really care if people is sharing it, reuploading it everywhere cause i want people to see it and use it, but this crediting thing really sucks man

I think you could upload with the watermark and tell people that if they want it without the watermark to message you and you can send in HQ. It may or may not help but maybe worth a try :shrug:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Zander

I had a look at the site and it seems they do credit who made the covers they just hadn’t credited you. Hopefully now that you’ve brought it to their attention they will. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Reminds me of when LadyGagaNow stole one of my DWUW fanmade single artworks and gave it away for a contest. This is awful

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RAMROD

Yeah, those kind of "fan accounts" are trash cos they steals artworks than reposting the original entry. I am sorry this happened to you too.

The only way to protect your works is by putting watermark and make sure it covers at least 80% of the work. Cos some of them low life will even still steal watermarked arts and trimmed the watermarked part. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheAlienatedNYC
35 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, those kind of "fan accounts" are trash cos they steals artworks than reposting the original entry. I am sorry this happened to you too.

The only way to protect your works is by putting watermark and make sure it covers at least 80% of the work. Cos some of them low life will even still steal watermarked arts and trimmed the watermarked part. 

i wanted ppl to use what i do, but this looks like the only way out i have if i want to share my work here. this sucks so much. ugh

TheAlienatedNYC

anyway, i sent an e-mail to the original site. let's see if something happens within the next 24 hours.

EnigmaticHooker, if I stop sharing my work, there will be nothing left for you to steal.

Mirages
19 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

EnigmaticHooker, if I stop sharing my work, there will be nothing left for you to steal.

You know that person is just gonna find somebody else to rip off :triggered: it's what they do

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TheAlienatedNYC
44 minutes ago, Mirages said:

You know that person is just gonna find somebody else to rip off :triggered: it's what they do

good luck for him/her tho

Defmix100

it's horrible, I've had this before and someone was trying to raise $20,000 using my work then threatened me when I messaged them and have stolen things again over the following years

Guest Anisko

I feel u cause this happened to me .. And that's why I don't share most of my artwork on the Internet.

TheAlienatedNYC
6 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Reminds me of when LadyGagaNow stole one of my DWUW fanmade single artworks and gave it away for a contest. This is awful

4 hours ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Someone did this to me too on another site, a member asked if they could see my artworks of gaga

he asked if he could see the projects, gave them to him but he was smart so he watermarked the photo with the users name all over the place

and that was annoying af because he really took everything of mine and credited it as his

then he wrote

”thank u for these lovely photos, sorry but u better not upload them or I comment u stole them from me”

That really pissed me off so I quit making artworks and still no artwork in almost a year from me:triggered:

4 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

it's horrible, I've had this before and someone was trying to raise $20,000 using my work then threatened me when I messaged them and have stolen things again over the following years

3 hours ago, Anisko said:

I feel u cause this happened to me .. And that's why I don't share most of my artwork on the Internet.

all of this is so disgusting. make me really lose my hope on this internet thing. really.
it's upsetting for people to see artworks all watermarked, cause you can't print a fully watermarked dvd cover for example. it's upsetting for me too watermark my work. i'm almost giving up.

Archived