Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
music news

Madame X THEATRE Tour

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
15 minutes ago, shoful said:

Well thats good to hear! I feared the cheap tickets would sell out instantly. I have hopr now

Which city are you trying for?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoful
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Which city are you trying for?

Philadelphia, when they announce them

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
Just now, shoful said:

Philadelphia, when they announce them

Ah nice. Best of luck, hoping you can get tix! Do you know if we can get another ticket for a different city when more dates are announced?

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoful
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Ah nice. Best of luck, hoping you can get tix! Do you know if we can get another ticket for a different city when more dates are announced?

Thanks! I’m not nervous. Im too much of an active Madonna fan for them to not get me tickets haha. 

I don’t believe so. I think its only one show EVER that u can buy. But if you have friends they could enter for you and ****

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
Just now, shoful said:

Thanks! I’m not nervous. Im too much of an active Madonna fan for them to not get me tickets haha. 

I don’t believe so. I think its only one show EVER that u can buy. But if you have friends they could enter for you and ****

I'll see how this ticket ends up going(if its a physical ticket or not) and have someone try for Vegas possibly. It's closer to me, and cheaper and since the firs dates are in the fall I'd have time to save for both i think

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoful
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I'll see how this ticket ends up going(if its a physical ticket or not) and have someone try for Vegas possibly. It's closer to me, and cheaper and since the firs dates are in the fall I'd have time to save for both i think

Yeah Im hoping Philly dates dont go live till mid June. I need to save a couple paychecks 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yeah Im hoping Philly dates dont go live till mid June. I need to save a couple paychecks 

I imagine that is when it'll happen, maybe around the time the album drops

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoful
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I imagine that is when it'll happen, maybe around the time the album drops

I’m going to try to afford Seating area one at $760 😬. It’ll be tough. But Im sure I’ll make something work for my queen

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

I’m going to try to afford Seating area one at $760 😬. It’ll be tough. But Im sure I’ll make something work for my queen

Best of luck! Hope it all goes well

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...