Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X THEATRE Tour

Lighter

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
11 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Madame X is a wooden beam.

Madame X loves to charge expensive prices for theatre shows, because you can't pay cheap, for a madonna concert.

*Medellin starts playing*

"One, two cha cha ching. one, two, cha cha ching"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Madame X loves to charge expensive prices for theatre shows, because Madonna doesn't do cheap shows.

*Medellin starts playing*

"One, two cha cha ching. one, two, cha cha ching"

Except you can't cha-cha because of the wooden beam

Xoxo Adriana

I seriously hope this isn't confirmed or true. As a lot of people are saying, I'm gonna wait till Monday's announcement. She knows she can sell out arenas and she's even sold out stadiums....so why is she suddenly deciding to do an intimate show for this era?

I know Madonna did mention she was gonna do smaller shows after RH tour, but like she even said it herself, she's not gonna let the world tell her she's "too old to perform" or do what she does best. My guess would be that these are just small promo tours for the album promo, then shell do something bigger. It's just really off for Madonna to do that. she is literally KNOWN for her big performances. 

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Except you can't cha-cha because of the wooden beam

like a wooden beam isn't the only issue, how are we meant to "cha cha cha" in a theatre? Thats almost like Gaga including BR in her dive bar and gays doing the BR choreography 

hBC44ABE5

lg5
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

@lg5 merged your topic here :) 

I did not see this earlier! Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
Bloodyjack

Not being shady but how comes she's playing the London palladium? are her ticket sales dropping cause last thing I remember she was selling out Wembley and the O2 

Maleficent
19 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Not being shady but how comes she's playing the London palladium? are her ticket sales dropping cause last thing I remember she was selling out Wembley and the O2 

literally bc it’s s theatre tour. instead of doing one big arena she’s doing “mini residencies” in each city at more intimate venues 

Maleficent
On 5/4/2019 at 11:38 PM, Kylie Jenner said:

I seriously hope this isn't confirmed or true. As a lot of people are saying, I'm gonna wait till Monday's announcement. She knows she can sell out arenas and she's even sold out stadiums....so why is she suddenly deciding to do an intimate show for this era?

I know Madonna did mention she was gonna do smaller shows after RH tour, but like she even said it herself, she's not gonna let the world tell her she's "too old to perform" or do what she does best. My guess would be that these are just small promo tours for the album promo, then shell do something bigger. It's just really off for Madonna to do that. she is literally KNOWN for her big performances. 

i’m thinking if we get an M15 (which is really up in the air bc she’s completed her interscope contract of releasing three albums under them), she might do a big joint tour for the two albums (a la Drowned World Tour for ROL + Music). I think she’s wary about doing a big worldwide stadium tour bc of the twins tbh, they’re still very young and that kinda life can be hard 

25 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

literally bc it’s s theatre tour. instead of doing one big arena she’s doing “mini residencies” in each city at more intimate venues 

Yes, that's why, and she's also said as far back as Confessions that she wanted to do a theatre tour, so I think she felt that creatively it would work well with the creative direction of this album. The tour is selling really well, as NY and LA added dates almost immediately after the tour was announced, so it's not really a matter of selling out, but more a creative decision.

I also think it's a wise business decision to tap on a different kind of market, and then be able to return to stadiums and arenas later on or during a following era.

Musicisfreedom

I just got my email confirmation that i got  ticket for LA Nov 14!!! I did general public sale, I am so shocked I got it!

Bitch I'm Madonna

shoful
35 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I just got my email confirmation that i got  ticket for LA Nov 14!!! I did general public sale, I am so shocked I got it!

Can i ask which ticket pricing tier? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Musicisfreedom
6 minutes ago, shoful said:

Can i ask which ticket pricing tier? 

It was for the $53 ticket. But I did request them a few days late.  I'm OK with that anyway, cuz I didn't think I'd even get to go

Bitch I'm Madonna

beaublue

Could it be that she’s doing theatres cause her last tour had so many empty seats? Not a dig just an honest question, the show my friend went to had like half of the available seats empty

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Could it be that she’s doing theatres cause her last tour had so many empty seats? Not a dig just an honest question, the show my friend went to had like half of the available seats empty

She's been saying she wants to do theater shows for a while I think. Long before Rebel Heart tour. So I doubt its because of that, she just hates repeating herself and she's done huge production shows for so long

Bitch I'm Madonna

shoful
15 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

It was for the $53 ticket. But I did request them a few days late.  I'm OK with that anyway, cuz I didn't think I'd even get to go

Well thats good to hear! I feared the cheap tickets would sell out instantly. I have hopr now

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived