💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X THEATRE Tour

Lighter

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Damn the more intimate the more she can charge I suppose...:nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

Small venues? These tickets are gonna go fast. I  would love to see her in a theatre.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Anderson123

Omg it's gonna be amazing if it's an intimate show but I'm sure it'll be hard to get tickets, let alone come to my country. I'll do everything I can to go this time unless Gaga announces something.

nikola

I like the idea of small and intimate shows but when it comes to artists like her it's not an as good idea as it's sounds... Because shows like this become kinda exclusive for artists big as her...

Unless she is planning to do 19 shows per city it will be extremely hard to get tickets for it because they will be sold out almost imidialty. Also, the prices will be huge because of the smaller venue... So  I hope that she will not do the whole tour like this because I would want to see her live if she comes somewhere near where I can afford to see her but if the whole tour is in small venues there is no way that I would have enough money for it...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

elijahfan

Which will mean totally unaffordable ticket prices. Great.

elijahfan
53 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Damn the more intimate the more she can charge I suppose...:nooo:

That's right. The last time she did a theatre show in Paris, it was a one-off thingy in the middle of the MDNA Tour, people basically sold their kidneys for tickets, and she sang for 30 minutes..... if that's still her conception of an intimate show, don't count me in.

2School4Cool

Honestly I love the idea of a theater tour. I would love for Gaga to do a theater tour for LG6 in between Enigma dates. Theaters can be so much more intimate and allow you to feel so much closer to the people on stage.

See The Best In Everyone

Haroon

Wow that sounds really cool and I'm sure it'll be a great experience but does that mean she'll be doing more theatre shows? As in to make up the numbers, I wonder if there will be loads of dates at the same theatres :huh: If not then it's gonna be crazily impossible to secure tickets :rip:

RAMROD

Count me in. Prices doesn't bother me, it is the ticket website that concerns me. Often it it gets stupidly slow if working at all on opening day cos the server cannot take the heavy traffic and caused messy situation. Not to mention resellers that using bots to secure as many tickets possible.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luv u Sum

this is lowkey sickening!

it is strange the that MADONNA is performing at the same venue i went to go see Poppy at :laughga:

Maleficent
12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wow that sounds really cool and I'm sure it'll be a great experience but does that mean she'll be doing more theatre shows? As in to make up the numbers, I wonder if there will be loads of dates at the same theatres :huh: If not then it's gonna be crazily impossible to secure tickets :rip:

on insta i saw a rumour that she’s gonna spend about 3-5 nights per city 

Poissonche

I predict for the least exensive tickets to be seats with a view that is completely blocked by a beautiful wooden beam for the reasonnable price of 4599 USD. Buy one, buy two, buy twenty. Madame X is a wooden beam.

dlioncourt91

The same super Madonna fans will buy up all the good seats. Ugh, I hate them. 

Archived