Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Which means she can charge 100s really. Good idea though 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

McYves

Could it be like a promo tour and then she'll play stadiums and stuff? I don't believe for a sec that the whole tour will be that way.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Delulu

Dive Bar Tour teas...

Spoiler

who's reductive now, huh :giggle:

f*** u pop music

Ryusei

those ticket prices :saladga:  Enigma is shook. Seems like she put a lot of thought into everything regarding this album tho which is exciting, clearly she had a vision otherwise she would be playing bigger venues which we know she could sell out. curious about the whole tour schedule.

Musery

swakby

She said back in 2017 or 2018 that she wants to do smaller venues from now on. Good for her, we know she can sell out basically any musical venue. 

Am I A Girl

I hope she does similar to her BMA performance with the screen thing or whatever where it shows all her personas for this era

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

I hope she does similar to her BMA performance with the screen thing or whatever where it shows all her personas for this era

You could only see them on TV, not actually there :cryga:

River

I hope she'll come to Costa Rica :bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ThisGuyTony

She skipped my city with the Rebel Heart Tour so she better come this time around. :madge:

DeleteMyAccount

Good luck getting tickets if this is the case... Unless she does like 10 shows per city..

It would be cool if her tour went to Broadway considering that they're starting a residency thing.

Harry

Ugh I hope this isn't for the whole tour. Would love to see her in London but I'm pretty sure these tickets will be expensive af whereas arenas or stadiums would be way more accessible.

Infinity Wave

2000$ for a first row ticket omg

She ain't kidding this time is she 

Colourful

Archived