Reveal hidden contents

who's reductive now, huh :giggle:

That’s very delulu :giggle:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

That's right. The last time she did a theatre show in Paris, it was a one-off thingy in the middle of the MDNA Tour, people basically sold their kidneys for tickets, and she sang for 30 minutes..... if that's still her conception of an intimate show, don't count me in.

Oh that was the weird "clown era?"

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

steel

I suspect this will be ONE part of the tour, but it will also include normal arena/stadium shows. It would make sense to have the theatre shows in-between arena shows, and this way she would capitalise across different parts of the market. 

Another thing is that she didn’t tour Latin American last time, so there will be lots of demand there, and it would make sense to capitalise on that, particularly with stadium shows.

She dropped the idea of doing a theatre tour in a few interviews before, so this seems totally plausible. I’m so curious to see how she does a high production show in a intimate environment.  Hopefully, there will be different price ranges with some more affordable, and inside a theatre a person should have a good view from everywhere. 

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh that was the weird "clown era?"

No, the Tears of a clown thing is more recent

JusKeepBreathin

I'll pass. Dropping $4000 inevitably on a concert ticket or taking a trip to the UK for a week and buying a Kylie Minogue concert ticket to boot. 

I'll take Kylie. 

After, "I Rise," I'm not even that excited for this era anymore. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Harry said:

Ugh I hope this isn't for the whole tour. Would love to see her in London but I'm pretty sure these tickets will be expensive af whereas arenas or stadiums would be way more accessible.

pretty much what i was gonna say
i'm pretty sure she could still sell out the 02, considering how beloved she is here.

steel
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

After, "I Rise," I'm not even that excited for this era anymore. 

Don't give up just yet... There's so much still to come from Madame X. Crave on Friday, Eurovision in mid-may, Dark Ballet in early June. :hug:

And as for the tour, there will be lots of price bands for the theatre shows from what has leaked, and I'm convinced she will still do arena shows in between, so I'm sure there will be affordable options.

Am I A Girl
5 hours ago, dynamite said:

You could only see them on TV, not actually there :cryga:

Omg skskskkskss 

lg5

Apparently the tour is going to be a theater tour with mini residencies. The information isn’t confirmed until Live Nation posts the dates on Monday at 9am but it seems to be true. The tickets will range from $53 to $2000 for VIP (some packages including hotel stay)

NYC - Brooklyn Academy Of Music

September 12,14,15,17,19,21,22

Chicago - Chicago Theater

October 15,16,17,21

LA- The Wiltern

November 12,13,14,16,17

Ticket prices and Packages can be seen at the link below!

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/05/04/madonnas-madame-x-tour-will-be-small-venues/

https://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-madame-x-tour/

Who’s going? I love the idea of it being a smaller venue tour!!

doppelganger

This is a great idea tbh. It’s also interesting to see what Madonna can do with a smaller stage  

Wonder what the Medonsters think of it though. They always pride in Madonna selling out stadiums and arenas. 

RAMROD

I hope to be able to attend all dates at The Wiltern :applause: 

Hope there will be like Amex or Citi pre-sales like other concerts does so I can get my good seats. I will go with my dad, cos he is a fan. He didn't know yet. It will be a surprise. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SchwineLove
12 hours ago, Epione said:

Sis needs to get back money for the expensive BBMA holograms. 

I always asking, is that even a hologram or just AR thing?

Archived