Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna mentioning Gaga in Vogue interview

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I hope they become closer friends and maybe write together. Idk if I'd want to hear their voices together on a song but creatively they'd work amazingly together 

BleepBloop

:poot: losing her memory, I see

I too call my friends reductive and jab at them all the time!!

RAMROD

Yeahhh, but she did gassing up her stans with that reductive stuffs tho, and again during a segment of her MDNA tour where she mashes up Express Yourself with BTW, so :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

robboadam

Oh please, this is just her going in reverse as it’s not trendy to hate on Gaga anymore.

She has plenty of chances to end this ‘feud’ but she stirred it further year after year.

Can never forgive her for that.

Ally Campana

Love you Madge but we don’t forget what you did to stir the drama for your own gain.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana

Btw not saying she copied Gaga but was anyone reminded of Gaga’s Monster Ball speech by this quote?

“People have always been trying to silence me for one reason or another, whether it’s that I’m not pretty enough, I don’t sing well enough, I’m not talented enough, I’m not married enough, and now it’s that I’m not young enough,”

Does it matter? Damage is done

Sepsami

I'm loving madonna this era but she's making it seem like she didn't instigate this feud herself :awkney: is it because Gaga back is on top right now? 

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Btw not saying she copied Gaga but was anyone reminded of Gaga’s Monster Ball speech by this quote?

“People have always been trying to silence me for one reason or another, whether it’s that I’m not pretty enough, I don’t sing well enough, I’m not talented enough, I’m not married enough, and now it’s that I’m not young enough,”

Yes it reminds me of her but tbh people have said all those things about Madonner and she still made it so :lolly:

gagzus

Is she losing her memory? There was no feud until she was petty on national tv 💀 and then her performing express yourself mashed with btw and she’s not me on tour? Using Gaga’s name for publicity doesn’t suit you m’am.

Also, slightly off-topic, the gag is since the mashup was a part of her setlist she would’ve had to have gaga’s management’s permission (which I think contributed to her and troy’s split) and she would’ve gotten royalties for every single second this pressed bitch sang live (which probably wasn’t much anyway). Lol

Helxig

The 'reductive thing' I get, but don't forget she also put together a mashup of Express Yourself and Born This Way and performed it on her tour so... 

I don't think they were ever enemies, but Madonna definitely did her part to stoke the rumours.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

crisTEAne

dearest ma(d)ge, who are you kidding here? it's not just society's tendency: it has always been yours too. :huntyga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

C1trus

You may not be enemies but you gave many of your fans reasons to hate and discredit Gaga.:saladga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived