💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Pokémon: Detective Pikachu reviews are in

LateToCult

Featured Posts

BOMSHELL

I just want a good pokemon rpg, can’t they make one? I’m not here for the same rehashed stuff that is sword and shield!

governors ball 2016 GIF by GOVBALL NYC

RAMROD

I saw it Wednesday. It was so fun. :D

And as Grass type fan, I am happy they did some of those justice, the OG grass type aka Bulbasaur looks super cute! :sara:And Greecko also looks great :heart:

Snubbull and Ludicolo is so cute amd funny too :giveup:

And Mr.Mime was comedy gold :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ayoherewego

I'm not a pokemon fan boy, but I really enjoyed the movie so much, I know my niece and nephews will love it once it's released on blu-ray, the ending was so twisty.

HausOfMark
16 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

I'm not a pokemon fan boy, but I really enjoyed the movie so much, I know my niece and nephews will love it once it's released on blu-ray, the ending was so twisty.

I called the ending at the beginning of the movie. I had a feeling.

-Mark

Lion Heart

I can't wait to see it on Sunday. :) 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

Just saw it.

I thought it was cute, but it felt rushed? Its like they move from one scene to the other. I also felt like the Aipom ambush scene came too quickly. I was enjoying the dialogue between Pikachu and Smith, then out of nowhere- AMBUSH. 

I did not like Lucy Stevens that much. :/ In that scene with the Bulbasaurs, Goodman is bawling his eyes out while Lucy looks like she's laughing inside.  

So are those Torterra... are they just there or do they move besides an up-down motion? 

Also, I did not get the Pokemon Cards. :( They ran out they said. 

Overall, it was a nice movie, but they missed SO many opportunities to use the Pokemon in unique situations. The Mr. Mime scenes were fantastic and I can't believe he almost didn't make the cut. Ditto was awesome too.

Archived